Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member-Sytha

4 posters

Go down

New member-Sytha Empty New member-Sytha

Post  sytha Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:31 pm

Character Name: Sytha
How You Heard About The RP Society: I have seen members of your guild role playing all around mabinogi! And i thought this guild is just the perfect guild for me!
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Ive been roleplaying since i was 10. Its really fun.
Is English Your First Language? No My First language is Chinese/Cantonese
A Short Biography Of Your Character:Sytha is a young boy born in Emain Macha....He always dreamed of being a grand palldin but,one day he was captured by formors and haven't excaped until this day.He is a shy young boy.Back at home he is a trouble maker.A brat some might say.
He is always considered a outlaw back in Emain Macha.His mom and dad died in a huge fire when he was only 3 years old.He has no family
so he cause troubles due to jelousy.One day the fomors captured him as a slave.Day after day he relised what he had lost. And relised maybe
just maybe if he was nicer to the locals they would accept him for who he is and consider him family.The day he was captured the formors
told him that no one in the town tryed to look for you.Thats when tears ran down his eyes regret in his heart. He made a excape one day and is now traveling alone through every city.While traveling he learn how to skillfully use a bow and arrow.
What type of character do you play? I can play lots of characters but i favor/Shy/strong slilent/Cocky/ And i find it funny being a pervy character.
What is your Mabinogi schedule?I log on randomly.I will be on alot.
Race:Human

Last edited by sytha on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

sytha
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New member-Sytha Empty Re: New member-Sytha

Post  Xeek Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Pretty simple and to the point, as you may know, we do have rules about grammar and punctuation, but we'll work on that on the mean time. I mean, you should have me before I joined RPs, I was a mess. With that mess of probably misused commas, I give my approval
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Xeek wrote:Pretty simple and to the point, as you may know, we do have rules about grammar and punctuation, but we'll work on that on the mean time. I mean, you should have me before I joined RPs, I was a mess. With that mess of probably misused commas, I give my approval
*Reads post* Obviously, he's still improving. *teasing*

Ok, now being born in Erinn means he is a Tuatha de Danann; they're mortal. People who came through the soul stream (the same way all of our characters do OOC when you first start Mabi) are Milletians. If they die, their souls go to the soulstream and after some time come back to life.

By making your character Tuatha, that means if he dies in an RP, that's it. Still want to make him a Tuatha?
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

New member-Sytha Empty Oh alright

Post  sytha Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:25 pm

Yes i am aware of that.Thank you very much for the advice

sytha
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyuponia Kana Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:57 pm

I give my approval as well.(Spiritually.) You can always come back after explaining your story more to other characters and further elaborate on your bio and tidy it up; it's constantly evolving. Cool to see another Tuathan at least, am I right?
Hyuponia Kana
Hyuponia Kana
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

New member-Sytha Empty reply

Post  sytha Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:01 am

Thank you very much.Your appoval means alot to me.

sytha
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:10 am

Hyuponia Kana wrote:(Spiritually.)
What does that mean? o__O

And I give my approval as well. Razz
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

New member-Sytha Empty OMG thats 3

Post  sytha Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:16 am

Thank you im really happy i get to join RpS.

sytha
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down