Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ethice Lophet [ Update ]

2 posters

Go down

Ethice Lophet [ Update ] Empty Ethice Lophet [ Update ]

Post  Ethice Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:30 am

Under the circumstances I guess I shouldn't complain... My life so far has been of minimal hardship and I'm thankful for that... When my parents were killed when I was young I tried to convince myself they would come home, of course they never did. Their caravan, and all of those people, gone, killed in an ambush. They were simply blacksmiths making a modest living in the capital, even if they did use their alchemic abilities to assist in their trade. They were only doing what they knew, what they were trained in. Sen Mag plains, It's their resting ground now. Amongst the flowers that bloom for those lost in previous days, My parents join them quietly and without disturbance. The state cleared the house of their alchemic research and tools soon after they were pronounced dead, and I was sent to live in Port Cobh with my Aunt. It was as if all the work my parents did for them amounted to nothing more than their research. When I came of age my aunt taught me alchemy as requested by my parents before they died, and I studied diligently in the field. I never developed many friendships, Spending most of my time in the snow hills north of Tir Chonaill. I only had myself to rely on, and that ultimately helped me when trying out for the shadow expeditionary force years later. I joined the force with thesingular hope of rising in rank and eventually finding my way to my parent's research locked away in the capital. Andras said she saw potential in me as a scout. She went on about how my keen senses were an asset to the force. Little did she know of my condition that allows me these seemingly coincidental feats of perception, but that's something she doesn't need to be aware of. I'm not even knowledgeable about the origins of my condition.

Character information:

Name - Ethice Lophet
Profession: Tailltean Shadow Expeditionary Force Scout

Race:
- Human

Age & appearance:
( As appears in game ) Although instead of human ears he has a pair of rabbit like ears that measure to be about a foot long. They're coated in short, soft, black fur and lop when not folded under his head wear.

Height & Weight class:
H - Average
WC - Lightweight

Personality summary:
Quiet, Reserved, Analytical, Distant, Friendly

Family:
- Zeffie [ Aunt ]

Hobbies:
- Reading

Weaponry map: [ Primary 1, Secondary 2, Support S ]
Alchemy [ water ] 1 // Melee [ dual wield ] 2 // Archery S // Magic S

Home location:
Physis - Silva Forest

Ideal locations:
Dugald -
- Sidhe Sneatcha
- Port Cobh
- Corrib Valley
Iria -
- Physis
- Karu Forest
- Nubes Mountains
Dungeons -
- Fiodh
- Coill
- Karu

Last edited by Ethice on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Minor update)
Ethice
Ethice
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Ethice Lophet [ Update ] Empty Re: Ethice Lophet [ Update ]

Post  Mari Eir Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:26 pm

What's he a hybrid of...? Cause this wasn't in your original bio post. o__o
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethice Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:58 pm

Mariella Kana wrote:What's he a hybrid of...? Cause this wasn't in your original bio post. o__o

Well I think I'm going to change that I've developed and gone over my character's bio a lot that's why this one is a lot different than the original which i was too lazy to find >_> Ethice was experimented on as a child hense his lost memories from his childhood. Now that I think about it the ears dont really entail a full on hybrid notation so I'll change that.
Ethice
Ethice
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Just don't alter it too much and expect it to still be ok. Minor changes are by all means fine, so long as they don't affect anything else that's going on or has already happened (save for past lives).
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethice Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Mariella Kana wrote:Just don't alter it too much and expect it to still be ok. Minor changes are by all means fine, so long as they don't affect anything else that's going on or has already happened (save for past lives).

I didn't make any drastic changes the story is still the same i just filled in more details.
Ethice
Ethice
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:12 am

Ya, that kind of editing is perfectly fine. Razz
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking