Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member - Lynn17

+3
Mari Eir
Temo
Lynn17
7 posters

Go down

New member - Lynn17 Empty New member - Lynn17

Post  Lynn17 Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:17 am

Character Name: Lynn17 (Call me Lynn Please)

How You Heard About The RP Society: Um...Through a friend of mine. Hehe.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? 5 years!

Is English Your First Language? Yuppers! hehe. And yea i talk like that in real life. I hope it's okay. I do sometimes spell things the way i speak in real life when OOC. And there are SOME words i mess up on spelling, depending on the word.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Where to start? Oh, I know, A young boy, named Zain, with a talent for music formerly played music and cooked with his mother. His father on the other hand, taught him how to shoot a crossbow, to protect himself in case of an emergency. One day his parents were out in the woods, camping, and found themselves in the presence of a bear large black grizzly bear, which killed them both when he and his brother were just young boys. Later on, He found himself protecting his little brother from a wolf in their back yard, but missed a shot, and died protecting his brother. He later woke up in Erinn, finding out he had now become a Milletian. The young boy was now scared, lost and alone. He has asthma, which causes him to cough and wheeze everyonce in a while, specially if he runs too much. He's never sure what to say or do in certain situations, so he usually says and does the first things that come to mind.

What type of character do you play? An archer, with a talent for music and cooking.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?: Random...

Other info: In Real life i'm a 16 year old female, but i prefer Role playing as a male due to me being a tomboy, and the fact my character on mabinogi is a male because i'm a fashion-whore and prefer the male clothing. I also seem to be developing asthma possibly, and i have panic disorder, and i tend to not be able to control my emotions at times due to the panic disorder, which i apologize for and try to control the best i can.....I also make typo's sometimes, and my spelling i sometimes mess up with, and i have a habit of typing the wrong words sometimes (By mistake of course) which i also apologize for. I have quite a temper, but i've learned to control it and i'm only set off when i'm being teased or messed with..Which as i see in your rules is not allowed. So my temper should be in check about 24/7....Hehe...Incase anyone's wondering. My character's total level is 654, and i don't like to dungeon/shadow mission/theater mission alone. My panic disorder only really effects me when i'm alone, or during storms, so incase i'm online and suddenly don't respond to anything, i may be in the middle of a panic attack, which usually passes within 10 minutes, but i'm usually dead to the world, even the next day. Meaning: Emotionless for 24 hours. Any other things i may have missed, please tell me. ^_^...

Last edited by Lynn17 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

New member - Lynn17 Empty Re: New member - Lynn17

Post  Temo Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:27 am

Hum... Neutral

...well I like. Very Happy
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:15 am

Is it alright if I call you something other than Lynn?

That's my middle name. That would be a little weird to me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:31 pm

Soifa wrote:Is it alright if I call you something other than Lynn?

That's my middle name. That would be a little weird to me.

o.o..Holy crud monkeys, that's my middle name too hehe...xD...But um...Okay. My real name will remain a secret but you can call me Lili if you want...((Not Lilly))

Last edited by Lynn17 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made a typo. hehe)
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:13 pm

Lynn17 wrote:Other info: In Real life i'm a 16 year old female, but i prefer Role playing as a male due to me being a tomboy, and the fact my character on mabinogi is a male because i'm a fashion-whore and prefer the male clothing. I also seem to be developing asthma possibly, and i have panic disorder, and i tend to not be able to control my emotions at times due to the panic disorder, which i apologize for and try to control the best i can.....I also make typo's sometimes . . .

I like all of this. :I Approved. xD
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Mariella Kana wrote:
Lynn17 wrote:Other info: In Real life i'm a 16 year old female, but i prefer Role playing as a male due to me being a tomboy, and the fact my character on mabinogi is a male because i'm a fashion-whore and prefer the male clothing. I also seem to be developing asthma possibly, and i have panic disorder, and i tend to not be able to control my emotions at times due to the panic disorder, which i apologize for and try to control the best i can.....I also make typo's sometimes . . .

Really?! ^_^ Did i...Forget to mention i'm from a former semi-pro guild known as Hackshield...? o.o....The guild is dead due to Dragon nest, and don't worry, I'm not like the others in there, i'm kinda the odd-ball...
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:02 pm

Lynn17 wrote:
Mariella Kana wrote:

Really?! ^_^ Did i...Forget to mention i'm from a former semi-pro guild known as Hackshield...? o.o....The guild is dead due to Dragon nest, and don't worry, I'm not like the others in there, i'm kinda the odd-ball...
We're not Hackshield fans, so no. o__o;;

*EDIT* Since you don't act like one, you won't be treated like one.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:11 pm

Mariella Kana wrote:
Lynn17 wrote:
Mariella Kana wrote:

We're not Hackshield fans, so no. o__o;;

*EDIT* Since you don't act like one, you won't be treated like one.

I don't act like the Hackshield members because i was the one always being picked on/trolled by them........Thus why i quit the guild for a week, but decided to go back because my friend asked me to come back, but i'm done with that guild, tired of always being picked on, trolled, and left out of everything just cause i'm not level 1000+....>.< I hope i'm still accepted into RPS...My brother, friend who's like a bro, used to be in RPS.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Who's your bro/friend?

Also, I'll approve.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:59 pm

Auramune wrote:Who's your bro/friend?

Also, I'll approve.

Ziiro. o-o...I don't know why he quit RPS though. But he's not the one that referred me to RPS. Tina thought this guild would fit me alot more than any other guild because of the rules in it....o-o

Last edited by Lynn17 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Woops Typo'd again xD)
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:43 pm

....I just realized i put "New member - Lynn16"....That's my human!!! Gah!! I meant to put Lynn17! Sorry! >_<;
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:59 pm

New member - Lynn17 Vaultm11
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  SHINRASIA Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:04 pm

Lynn17 wrote:
Mariella Kana wrote:

She really is the oddball :3 But I love her >.> You guys should like her :3. Although, I don't think any of you have been in hackshield, so you really judge us. We act like a family... A messed up, half afk family, but a family, not a business. Although Lynn, they did pick on you >.> At least you didn't get ignored like Marmar and I Very Happy. Also...Lynn, we better still hangout even though you're in here, or I will troll you like you've never been trolled before >:l Loveyoulynn <3.

SHINRASIA
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:12 pm

SHINRASIA wrote:
Lynn17 wrote:
Mariella Kana wrote:

She really is the oddball :3 But I love her >.> You guys should like her :3. Although, I don't think any of you have been in hackshield, so you really judge us. We act like a family... A messed up, half afk family, but a family, not a business. Although Lynn, they did pick on you >.> At least you didn't get ignored like Marmar and I Very Happy. Also...Lynn, we better still hangout even though you're in here, or I will troll you like you've never been trolled before >:l Loveyoulynn <3.

>Neutral I knoow...And of course we will....And i REALLY wish Mabi was working right now.....T.T...
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:22 pm

Moving to the accepted section.
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Kayeori wrote:Moving to the accepted section.

So do i go apply to the guildstone?

....................................Once i can log on....x.x
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  SHINRASIA Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:30 pm

Mabi is up <3.

SHINRASIA
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:33 pm

Lynn17 wrote:

Yes xD. And either Mari or myself will let you in to the guild when we get on.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Auramune wrote:
Lynn17 wrote:

Yes xD. And either Mari or myself will let you in to the guild when we get on.

Okay ^_^...oh and the game's up, Very Happy
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down