Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of the Kimchii

+2
Auramune
Kimchi
6 posters

Go down

Return of the Kimchii Empty Return of the Kimchii

Post  Kimchi Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:33 am

Character Name: Kim "Zant" Chi-Myeon (Kimchii, although I decided that I didn't want my character to be named after pickled cabage some time ago. I suppose you could say his real name is Kim.)

How You Heard About The RP Society: To be honest, I don't even remember. I joined the guild some time ago, around when Mabinogi was first released in North America, and have sort of come and gone since then. I suppose the short answer is, I never actually forgot about the guild.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?: About nine years now, give or take.

Is English Your First Language?: Yes.

An Extremely Brief Biography: This is kind of the hard part, considering I've practically restructured the character just about every time I've come and gone from the scene. Kim is, like any other player-character, a foreigner to Erinn whose made his way into the world via the Soul Stream (If I'm not mistaken.) I've always toyed with the idea that his sudden and often long lasting disappearances have to do with the fact that, in constantly being reborn time and time again, he comes across a kind of turbulence therein, and by way of fate, his own will, or mere anomaly, he doesn't always make his way back to Erinn from the Soul Stream-- not without some lengthy detour in some other world, anyway. I'll probably go more in-depth with the concept down the road. Suffice to say that my character, upon returning to Erinn, is robbed of all knowledge as to why, when, and where he's been between births, and possibly even his memories of prior incarnations in the world. It's also for this reason that the rare few whom might actually recognize him will find him calling himself something different every time he disappears for an extended period of time.

...That is of course assuming my very lazy use of amnesia will serve as an acceptable plot device. Razz

What type of character do you play?: Out of Characterly, I run in and hit things with my sword because I don't know any better. In-Characterly speaking, you could say that Kim does the exact same thing, but with a bit more purpose.

As far as personality goes, I've previously played him as your run-of-the-mill, broody anti-hero, but that got old fast. This time around, Kim will probably end up trying to act tough from time to time, but in reality he'd just be another disoriented, mildly timid young-adult trying to gain his bearings in the strange world of Erinn.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?: At best, I can say that my Mabinogi Schedule is random as all hell. I'll probably try and make time to come around more if I find myself enjoying the RP, though.

Kimchi
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Return of the Kimchii Empty Re: Return of the Kimchii

Post  Auramune Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Your name sounds really really really really super familiar to me.

Approved here. Smile
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithos Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Wasn't one of Temo's alt Kimuchi? xD That's probably it.

And I approve too. =D
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Before the third approval can be granted, I'd like to know the name of the previous character(s) and if they had any biographies.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Approved.

Keep in mind things change while memories tend to stay the same or get changed into something unobtainable.

Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:01 am

Kenelm wrote:Before the third approval can be granted, I'd like to know the name of the previous character(s) and if they had any biographies.
It was actually Kimchii, if I remember this person correctly. Razz
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimchi Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:41 am

Mariella Kana wrote: It was actually Kimchii, if I remember this person correctly. Razz

You are correct.

Kenelm wrote:Before the third approval can be granted, I'd like to know the name of the previous character(s) and if they had any biographies.

I've essentially always played the same character, it's just that I've continuously tweaked his personality to fit my tastes at the time. (I primarily did so in case of the unlikely event that someone actually does recognize him.) Of course if no one objects, I wouldn't mind just roleplaying him as an entirely different character too. I like to keep my character concepts flexible until I get a feel for the community said characters will be involved in, which I'll have to do all over again since I haven't been around in at least a year or so.

Kimchi
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down