Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Wolfe

Go down

The New Wolfe Empty The New Wolfe

Post  TWWolfe Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:44 am

((Since the old Wolfe died, i figured i should post a new biography for the new Wolfe. Due to my laziness, i have only now wrote it out.))

Name: Wolfe, AKA Allen Darksnow

Hair/eye color: Blond/Blue
Likes: Lovely ladies, Fine clothes, fine food and good company, stories of other worlds
Dislikes: Uncouth ruffians, accusations of lechery, people looking down on him because of his blood.
Personality: Most of the time he is a carefree, Idyllic fop, concerned only with the flattery of lovely ladies. However, he has a core of iron which will occasionally shine through.

One day, a minor nobleman was riding through his domain, when a comely farm girl caught his eye. Being a lord, he requested her presence in his bedchamber later that night. Nine months later, Allen was born.
Now, the lord had no children through his wife, so when he found out about Allen, the Lord brought the boy into his home and raised him as his own. The lords wife was understandably irked at the boy's presence, especially once she bore her husband two sons a few years later. However, Allen finally managed to win her over, in part by assuring her he had no intent on interfering with his brothers inheritance.

Allen grew up well in the manor. As the son of the Lord, bastard or not, he was educated in all the courtly ways. He was graced with the same arms trainers as his brothers, the same teachers. To the courtly graces he took best, learning the arts of flattery and pretty speech. To combat and strategy he took as well, though his brothers were better in the latter two.

When thier father died, Allen was left a tidy sum of money, plus fine weapons and armor, and a few people to speak to about employment as a sellsword. The inheritance came with the proviso that he make no attempt to take the land from his brothers, but Allen had no intent to do so, preferring to see the world and live by his own hands.

A few years after that, he entered the Wolves. His looks, combined with his education enabled him to rise swiftly, ensuring him a place as a successor. When the Old Wolfe passed away, Allen managed to have himself placed in command. Perhaps that may have been a mistake, since his command ultimately saw the complete disbandment of that company.

Now back wandering alone, Allen tends to use the name Wolfe more than his given name, though he added Dark- in front of his last name to give it a bit of respectability. He spends most of his time traveling back and forth between the cities of Uladh, flirting with ladies and telling tales of the world.
TWWolfe
TWWolfe
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down