Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Aryan

+4
Dalvar
Mari Eir
Auramune
Aryan
8 posters

Go down

New Member - Aryan Empty New Member - Aryan

Post  Aryan Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:18 pm

Character Name: Aryan
How You Heard About The RP Society: I was wandering around in Taillteann, when I noticed a group of RPSociety members, seemingly conversing. So I thought I'd join in, see what it was about. And after some hours, I was pretty interesting in playing more. The aforementioned members were, if I recall correctly: Ralverrry, IEmy, Sainsan, Elsieyin, Ethnice, Kuralin.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Some 5 ~ 6 years, with breaks in between.
Is English Your First Language? So far, yes.
A Short Biography Of Your Character: There is little Aryan remembers about his past. Perhaps a some residual effect of passing through the soul-stream lingered on for years, that made his earlier memories in Erinn hazy. Aryan believes he is from the desert and to vouch for this, is his only link to the past, a dragon named Rhome. Of all Aryan's memories, the one he most distinctly recalls is the birth of the dragonling. They have been together since.
At present, Aryan is a student of alchemy, who aspires to become a great alchemist someday. Humble by nature, he does not take credit for much nor has a very high opinion of himself. He is content in being addressed and does not boast or gloat about any things, even those he was credited with.
Most of the time, Aryan wears goggles, an indication of his desert-origins, and a black cruces robe with a blue "x" over the heart, a garb he distinctly recalls having seen in the place that he comes from. But the haze is too strong for him wad through and remember.
Despite his humble disposition, if one looks closely in his eyes (without the goggles), much troubles are seen boiling within. He tries his best to not let this show and wears his goggles at all times in public.
What type of character do you play? Versatile. No advanced magic.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? Random. One thing I'd like to mention, I do not wish to join your wonderful guild, but simply roleplay. I do hope that is alright.

Aryan
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Member - Aryan Empty Re: New Member - Aryan

Post  Auramune Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:43 pm

Hi there! (I'm IEmy, by the way =D)
I kind of remember you from last night, but there was so much going on.. @_@

Anyways, your bio seems fine to me. So I'm gonna approve. Smile
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Few mistakes, but those are probably just typos. By joining RPS, you are now a constant victim of the Typo Demon Lord. Blame Dalvar (or Xeek, who is Ralvery. EVERYTHING is his fault. EEEEEVERYTHING). I approve. Razz
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Mariella Kana wrote:Few mistakes, but those are probably just typos. By joining RPS, you are now a constant victim of the Typo Demon Lord. Blame Dalvar (or Xeek, who is Ralvery. EVERYTHING is his fault. EEEEEVERYTHING). I approve. Razz
Me?
No, no. TDL is yours.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:45 pm

Dalvar wrote:
Mariella Kana wrote:Few mistakes, but those are probably just typos. By joining RPS, you are now a constant victim of the Typo Demon Lord. Blame Dalvar (or Xeek, who is Ralvery. EVERYTHING is his fault. EEEEEVERYTHING). I approve. Razz
Me?
No, no. TDL is yours.
I concur. :I the Typo Demon that constantly plagues us is your fault! >:I Xeek's just responsible for that terrible smell in RPs and chats.
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyaelas Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Purely out of curiosity, how did you come up with the name "Aryan"?
Kyaelas
Kyaelas
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:46 pm

Approved as an honorary member. (Mentoring still applies, I believe, so make sure you get yourself on the friends lists of the community.) Don't forget to visit the forums often enough to keep yourself up to date on the guild happenings.

Kyaelas, I believe "Aryan" is a variation of "Orion."
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Woo! He was not bad at all when I first RP'd with him, I also like the bio! -Nails up a cross for typo demons though-
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aryan Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Kyaelas wrote:Purely out of curiosity, how did you come up with the name "Aryan"?

"Aryan" refers to the people that populated Indus Valley in the ancient times. In their tongue, sanskrit, it means "best of man".
Also, thanks for your approvals. I was worried.

Aryan
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:07 pm

-throws an approval hat-

You have my hat! It's a great honor. <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content