Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Shania

5 posters

Go down

New Member - Shania Empty New Member - Shania

Post  Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:45 am

Character Name: Shania

How You Heard About The RP Society: Talking and adventuring with other members

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? 8 years

Is English Your First Language? Yes

A Short Biography Of Your Character: (This doesn't have to be a lot, just enough to let us know you can write and your character style is suitable for the guild. Between 50 and 400 words is ideal.)
Shania is a andventurous girl who grew up in a town environment. She enjoyed watching the tournaments of combat prowess and magic. The true desire of her heart was to follow the ways of the knights that helped to protect the land. She would spend hours outside the town practicing the arts of combat with a wooden sword and shield. She did not have the training for magic. The cost of the training was very expensive. However, one faithful day in the market, she helped out a merchant with talent for magic. As a way of thanking her for her help, he offerred to train her in the basics of the magical arts. She learned quickly and started incorporating both into her trainings in combat.

Shania came to Erinn through a portal that she discovered during one of her adventures out of town. She has found the world to be a place to start over and to develop into the Battlemage that she has always wanted to aspire to be. She continues to work on her skills to this day to reach that goal.

Shania is a friendly and helpful young lady. She will help those in need and will protect the week. When she has a cause, she will defend it with her life.

The following appended by Darke 7/23/08 to help find compatible mentors:
What type of character do you play? A mighty warrior, a studious mage, a patient fisherman? Let us know what you enjoy doing. Battlemage

What is your Mabinogi schedule? Weekday evenings and occasional weekends

Back to top Go down

New Member - Shania Empty Re: New Member - Shania

Post  Seleas Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:52 pm

I like what I see so far. ^_^b
Seleas
Seleas
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:31 am

I can definitely appreciate a balanced blend of combat and magic (though these days my own scale tips far in the favor of the arcane.) You have my approval. Smile
New Member - Shania Darkeseal
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalypstra Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:54 am

That's very interesting spin on how she learned magic!! Hope to see you soon Wink

New Member - Shania F_StampKalypsm_4c367c5
Kalypstra
Kalypstra
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://cautionchickensatplay.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobiaz Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:30 pm

Surely somebody else has an opinion? I spent a couple mins with Shania in game and the RP aspect seems fine. Nobody willing to give the third approval?

Tobiaz
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  JagdtMirage Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:13 am

There's a bit of a fuzzyness about people with the 'came through a portal and ended up in Erinn' catch-all.

The opening dialogue states that your soul had left your previous life as part of the lore. But I'll roll with it since you've gotten the thumbs up in actual RP. Which is more important, really.

New Member - Shania 2747766617_20a3db0a23_o
JagdtMirage
JagdtMirage
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

http://bachelorchowchef.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down