Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member: Nihlil

5 posters

Go down

New member: Nihlil Empty New member: Nihlil

Post  Nihlil Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:49 am

Character Name: Nihlil (IGN Amnenokami) the reason for this is A. i like Nihlil, and B. Its much easier for everyone to remember hehehe.

How You Heard About The RP Society: I chanced upon the guild when i was walking around Emain Macha, made some good friends in the process, Maxinition is very helpful, and Sukaku is very nice as well :3 All of those associated with them i thank you weather i get to join or not.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? At least 4 years, I hadnt in a while so I was a bit rusty but was willing to try.

Is English Your First Language? Yes

A Short Biography Of Your Character:
Nihlil had appeared through the soulstream in Emain Macha one day out of the blue; with no memory, Unbeknownst to her a beast that lay dormant within her was the cause of everything bad that happened around her. Having murdered her entire village, and sufffered death from the kingdoms knights, she has become a innocent, and hapless, unable to cope with the ongoings of everyday life outright. It has also been observed of her attachment to mana and the ability to read people by their own mana flow. Every now and again she tends to glow a soft blue and eminates a strong sense of magic despite being a giant. She doesn't really like to fight but has an unknown prowess in fighting, though not as strong as others. A side note though, she tends to get drunk from even the slightest hint of alcahol. At the moment she knows little of her past but unbeknownst to her, her younger sister is searching for her, though this is difficult due to the fact that she is blind, haveing set aboard a pirate ship she still searches for a sister she hadnt known who died.

What type of character do you play? Nihlil is a timid character, she will do what she can for her allies but is a bit lacking in world knowledge at almost everything She has a chance at transforming into the murderous monster but has been working on controling it.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?[ I try to be online rather often, Mostly in the morning and night due to the fact that i work, i do however get on at least once a day at the least

Nihlil
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New member: Nihlil Empty Re: New member: Nihlil

Post  Auramune Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:57 am

Hi there. I think I've seen you once or twice.

The story seems fine. Something's not completely 100% clear to me, so I'll just ask xD. She's a milletian right? I got the soul stream part, but it doesn't seem(maybe cause I just woke up) like she had a world prior to Erinn.

Also, the reading a person's mana is a power. It must be requested in the power section with a full detail, and approved by 3 staff members(red, blue, and/or pink) before it can exist.

Other than my question, I offer my approval.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:30 pm

I'm confused as well.. Is her sister still in this other world? One can't come and go through the soul stream. They have to die to arrive in Erinn and once they're there, there's no going back.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Nihlil Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Ah hehehe as i said im a bit rusty, um yes she is a milletian, and as for the power thats fine really its not like a real physical power, she cant use it at will, currently she can only attune with nature and use that to search her past life. and as for her sister i um i havent quite worked out the details, i really wanted to work her into the story but the only way to do that would be if she had truly started in Erinn. Hehehe yes that is a bit of a whole, (mabye she is origionally from Erinn?) But still i know i need to work on it a bit, im still out of practice. But thank you for the critque. By the way, i love your sig Aura :3

Last edited by Nihlil on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add something)

Nihlil
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:43 pm

Well, if she came from Erinn she wouldn't be a milletian. Which is fine. But Tuathans do not have access to the soul stream and are killed if they die ic.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Nihlil Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:11 pm

well there in liews why im confused with myself

Nihlil
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Nihlil Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:16 pm

hmm, what if she had died searching for Nihlil? would that work, she retained her memories and is still in search of her. im up to sugestions, i mean because she had been taken away when they were younger supposedly to protect her but her family hadnt wanted her due to the fact she was blind all accept Nihlil who wen berserk because shed found out about this

Nihlil
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Nihlil Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:02 pm

oh, well... i guess not then

Nihlil
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:44 pm

I'm confused, too.

So, the sister is looking for Nihlil. Is the sister in Erinn, or still in Nihlil's old world?

If the sister is in Erinn, who is playing that character? Are you going to make her an alt?

Back to top Go down

Post  Nihlil Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Well heres what i tried to put together after i lost some of the confusion, Her little sister had been sent away at a young age by their parents not being able to cope with thier daughters ailment any longer, Nihlil who was very close to her sibling had not been told of this and when she did find out she went insane and turned into a monster killing everyone in town. The kingdom got word of the beast and were sent to slay it thus showing how Nhilil came to be in Erinn, meanwhile, it turned out that the ship her sister had set out on had been a pirate ship and seeing as she was a young one, was raised to become one of them, honeing her senses so one day she might return and not be a burden on her family. Upon arrival at her town a few years later, she finds it sacked and abbandoned, with the crew unable to find anyone, she left in search of clues to her older sisters whereabouts, (this had happened not long after Nihlil was killed. ) A week later a horrible storm caused the ship to be destroyed and in her great dismay she came to be in Erinn not long after Nihlil. But blind as she was has yet to find any trace of the sibling. At present she wanders Erinn still searching, unlike Nihlil she retains her memories so she knows her purpose. I think this may explain it a bit better than my first attempt. Although im still not sure im being sound about this yet. Any opinion?

Nihlil
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:29 pm

It IS better, but then there's the question as to how she's born in to Erinn blind. You're supposed to be given a perfectly able body. Otherwise, I see no other issues. Get that worked out and I'll approve.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Maybe trauma could make her always blind, trauma so bad it affected her SOUL +_+

Or something. I dunno.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nihlil Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:26 pm

Oh! ok see i didnt know that, thanks for telling me though. :3 Well, im not certain how to go about this. Right now, the best option is what Soi so jokingly prospected Razz

Nihlil
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Yea Jab, but can't you request your features? I mean I know what you're thinking "Cy, why would someone want to be blind?" maybe she subconsciously wanted the feature because she was use to it. Or what Soi said. x3
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Actually, what Soifa said would be the most sensible. And Cyler, I SUPPOSE one can, but it makes too little sense in the term of how Milletians work.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Nihlil Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:41 am

my freind sugested i personify her on my own char Nihlil. although im not certain what to do on that note...

Nihlil
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:05 pm

Nihlil wrote:my freind sugested i personify her on my own char Nihlil. although im not certain what to do on that note...

Uhh...Do it if you want, but it's your character, not hers. You decide what to do with your character, not your friend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nihlil Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:47 pm

well, for now ill drop that char till further time as i can think of something, Nihlil wont come into contact with her

Nihlil
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Ok, that works. Any other approvals?
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down