Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member-SerjKaiser

2 posters

Go down

New Member-SerjKaiser Empty New Member-SerjKaiser

Post  Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:07 pm

Character Name: SerjKaiser (call me Kai if you like)
How You Heard About The RP Society: Guildstone, other players, and titles.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? For four or more years, Started off as a 'Furry'.
Is English Your First Language? It is, and I strive to be as punctual as possible.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Kaisers Life was rather confusing for this Furre, He felt out of place and out of touch with the human folks in his village. Everyday he practice his Swordsmanship in the woods where his village was nestled in. He was quiet and often alone, but he enjoyed the company of other people. One day while he was exploring and mapping the forest near his village he found a strange arch-shaped monument in the middle of a clearing; confused Kaiser circled the structure, being cautious of what might happen if he got near. Unfortunately, he was ambushed by a pack of wolves that cornered Kaiser up against the structure, which transported him into an unknown landscape. Tired and wounded Kaiser traveled as far as he could before callapsing at the foot of a village. Now he called Errin his new home, fighting along the other adventurers, helping and protecting them as best as he could

What type of character do you play? A warrior, I mostly head in and destract the monsters so mages and archers can take care of it from afar, but I do practice healing via feathers and potions

What is your Mabinogi schedule?everyday, from 3-9p.m PST (pacific standard time) maybe earlier in the day

Back to top Go down

New Member-SerjKaiser Empty Re: New Member-SerjKaiser

Post  Darke Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:44 am

My only reservation is that Kaiser is a German word for emperor. How does such a grandiose title fit in with the background you've presented here?
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:13 pm

Its also the name of a certain type of dinner roll.
Its round and has 4 spiral cuts on the top to make it like its wearing a crown =P
Maybe they are on a roll? lol!

Hmmm. They may be in need of both a spelling and a grammar checker. study
"I strive to be as punctual as possible" as part of their answer makes no sense. scratch
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:22 pm

Moved because of two months inactivity. I'll revive this when and if we get new information.
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down