Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Snowseff

3 posters

Go down

New Member - Snowseff Empty New Member - Snowseff

Post  Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:26 pm

Character Name: Snowseff

How You Heard About The RP Society: I saw your guild stone while I was questing, and I felt kind of lonely because I just started playing about 3 days ago. I was looking for guilds and I came upon yours, and I saw the description. It was very good, and fit what I was looking for, so I sent in a request to be accepted into the guild.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I have been playing roleplaying games for about 2 years. (World of Warcraft, MapleStory)

Is English Your First Language? Yes it is.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: I started out about 3 or so days ago (give or take a few), and I was looking for a game as interesting as World of Warcraft because my mom banned me from it. I used to play MapleStory (also from Nexon), and this game really caught my attention. My character is level 18 right now, and she loves collecting money, helping out others, and leveling up. She also loves doing dungeons with friends. Snowseff also loves being with others, so I thought she would enjoy being in a nice guild like this one.

What type of character do you play? My character loves fighting the best. She is always looking for something to attack. She is very active, and loves leveling up all of her skills.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? I am in year round school currently, so I will normally be on between 4 and 8 pm. (GMT: -5:00 ~ I'm sorry I don't remember which timezone I am in. But I live on the eastern side of the US).

Back to top Go down

New Member - Snowseff Empty Re: New Member - Snowseff

Post  Tobiaz Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:06 pm

You may want to check out How to Roleplay and try this step again Wink

Tobiaz
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalypstra Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:45 am

I have to agree. I'm sorry, but playing online role playing games doesn't necessarily mean you actually role play...
Kalypstra
Kalypstra
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://cautionchickensatplay.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:14 pm

No word from Snowseff in two months. If he returns, I'll revive this thread.
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down