Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's hope it works~

3 posters

Go down

Let's hope it works~ Empty Let's hope it works~

Post  Aleen Sat May 21, 2011 10:10 pm

For one, I hope this is the right spot to land this. =\

Aleen will, soon, become aware of her former life, before she died and came to Erinn. She was, in sense, an elf in that world. (When I made her, I had no thought of where she came from. So how the two mesh is a speed bump I hit) She was mute in that world, and when she remembers her past, (Insert Speedbump) retains a lot of what she had experienced and some of her powers/handicaps. Now, I'm hoping it won't cause trouble there. I'm really not looking forward to my ideas being bashed.
Here's the compromise to her being mute. She was a Mindspeaker. Basically, a telepath. I realise this may cause troubles and was hoping to compromise the fact that she could not connect to anyone unless they KNOW to expect to be contacted.

You can probably tell, I'm walking on egg shells here. Eggshells on thin ice. I -really- want this to be available to me in game, but I'm afraid that the rules will crash down on me and stop me dead in my idea-making tracks. Thanks, then. Neutral
Aleen
Aleen
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Let's hope it works~ Empty Re: Let's hope it works~

Post  Mari Eir Sun May 22, 2011 11:23 am

Telepathy = psychic powers. If you've read the rules, you've seen that psychic powers don't exist in Erinn. That is the easy answer to this. I'd rather not get into all the technical stuff.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:18 am

Moving due to inactivity. Update or request a move back. And yea it will come back here! Very Happy
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down