Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shira the banshee. (Body alts are made of laziness and win)

2 posters

Go down

Shira the banshee. (Body alts are made of laziness and win) Empty Shira the banshee. (Body alts are made of laziness and win)

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 12:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8OOtBk5GqA

Name: Shira
Race: Fomor/Banshee
Hair color: Gray
Eye color: White
Weapon of Choice: Magic, her long claws.
Dislikes: Dungeons and cramped places, horrible singing, her own screams.
Note: If you notice in the video, the banshee has long, black nails that look like claws of super death. Shira also has these, and the little triangles under her eyes.

History:
Shira was a normal banshee, haunting the halls of the dungeon of Peaca. That was really all she did, besides killing an adventurer here and there. One day, after picking through the belongings of one of her many victims, Shira got curious. What was it like outside the dungeon halls? What could possibly make the humans want to bother the peacefulness of Peaca? Was it bad outside? She HAD to find out.
So she left, a decision that Shira decided was the best one she had ever made. At first.

The outside was WONDERFUL, it felt so nice, so free. The breeze was amazing, the sounds were beautiful, and everything looked much better than that dark and dank dungeon she had hid in previously. As Shira danced around Sen Mag, she felt...just..awesome. Then a human saw her, and she saw him. They stared at each other for a while, seemed like an eternity to both of them. After the eternity that actually lasted one minute, the man let out a panicked yell and ran to the nearest town. That's when Shira realized that she really didn't belong outside with all the people, however..she did not wish to return to the depressing rooms of Peaca. Shira wanders around the plains and forests of Uladh, hiding from humans and practicing control of her voice.

Shira the banshee. (Body alts are made of laziness and win) Banshee

[[Will be working out a powers post...tomorrow. I am sleepy. +_+ ]]

Back to top Go down

Shira the banshee. (Body alts are made of laziness and win) Empty Re: Shira the banshee. (Body alts are made of laziness and win)

Post  Glaceon Thu May 19, 2011 12:46 am

Should meet Karis...instant lulz. Karis wouldn't have any clue what Shira was.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Shira the banshee. (Body alts are made of laziness and win) Empty Re: Shira the banshee. (Body alts are made of laziness and win)

Post  Auramune Thu May 19, 2011 6:15 am

That reminds me xD! I have a Mirror Witch character I've been toying around with the idea of making. If I ever stop being lazy..

If I kill the banshee... does she drop the dress? *___*
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 10:36 am

Sure, she drops the dress I don't exactly own yet. >.>

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down