Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thorn, Dunbarton's leader.

5 posters

Go down

Thorn, Dunbarton's leader. Empty Thorn, Dunbarton's leader.

Post  Xeek Sun May 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Name: Toronto Slade
Alias: Thorn
Race: Erinn Born
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black

Personality: Very strict, he takes a lot of pride in his work. He works out constantly to keep his body in top shape for battle. Thorn likes determination, though he accepts defeat. Thorn will not engage you in battle unless he has to, or you prove your worth. Thorn doesn't try to be a hero and take things on his own, he fights with his allies to insure success, he also does it so he won't take the blame. While Thorn is tough, he enjoys flowers and writing. He is calm cool, and some what grumpy. He listens to his higher up (sometimes) and excepts those under his command to follow his order to the letter. Thorn has seen much violence in his day, but unless it's needed he will not harm a woman or a child (no matter how annoying he finds them) He enjoys a good wine, specially "A Kiss on the Lips", which he often uses for flirting. While he is not an open flirt, he'll often say one or two pick up lines. Thorn likes the colors blue and black (apparently) and often goes to church. He does refining and carpentry often to keep his strength, and to widen his trade. It's rumored Thorn has a house somewhere in the Dunbarton area, where he grows his own flowers. He can be very cold at times, specially to strangers but loosens up after a few drinks or with friends. Thorn doesn't enjoy killing, but will do so if needed. He often leaves his enemy wounded, often incapacitated(or maimed if they don't mean the same thing xD) for allies to arrest or finish off. He is not 100percent strict on the rules and laws. (unless they are his). But he'll do what is right to protect his people, or any civilian of the Ariech Kingdom. He is not a fan of giants,elves, or fomors, while he doesn't hate any enough to discriminate against them, he just would rather not have wine with them.

Quote: "If you want something right, then do it yourself"
"If you don't put 100percent into it, don't do it at all"

Bio: Thorn's back story isn't really known. He often says his parents were farmers, but doesn't speak more of his past or why did he leave Tailtean. During the war vs Fenrir, Thorn joined Xeek's guards, in hopes for the city of Dunbarton to become the way of the future. But when Fenrir took over it, he blamed Xeek, and considers him being corrupt. He fled the city, and headed for Tir to fight Fenrir's army, taking a few men with him. In the battle of Fenrir vs Tir, Thorn earned his nickname, for his ability to attack while being attacked. After the battle was a success, and Fenrir was defeated, he returned to Dunbarton, where he became a worker, then a guard. The city, impressed with his hard work, and loyalty to the city, made him their leader.

Thorn, Dunbarton's leader. 295uvj5

-edit- I am adding a few more things as I feel closer to the char xD

Last edited by Xeek on Mon May 16, 2011 7:55 am; edited 6 times in total
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Thorn, Dunbarton's leader. Empty Re: Thorn, Dunbarton's leader.

Post  Auramune Sun May 15, 2011 10:26 pm

He has a really awesome name. *_*
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 10:41 pm

Just because Aura likes it..

WORST NAME EVER! D:<

Jk, ily

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun May 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Do we get a picture?
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Sun May 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Ya, Xeek. Don't be a loser. Put a picture. *Peer pressure*
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun May 15, 2011 10:54 pm

And also...thorn will hate...pretty much all my characters. Good to know...

Well, Ixia is a teen, and Fioria isn't a Dunbarton person...So you get Karis (kid), Espeon (kid). Also, Miro is a drunkard, so always in Emain. And Ixia is in Emain more often than not, with her new job at the Bean...as a sexy bunny...I gotta dye her outfit still. But yea, the two chars I play most are kids....This oughta be fun when Thorn comes out to meet.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon May 16, 2011 6:15 am

Fiiiinnnne.... (I hate Mabi simulator >_>)
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon May 16, 2011 7:59 am

Thorn likes the colors blue and black (apparently)

Yes he does =D! Or he just knows what looks good on him. Twisted Evil

Pics are awesome. (y)
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon May 16, 2011 8:19 am

Espeon (glacia) wrote:And also...thorn will hate...pretty much all my characters. Good to know...

Well, Ixia is a teen, and Fioria isn't a Dunbarton person...So you get Karis (kid), Espeon (kid). Also, Miro is a drunkard, so always in Emain. And Ixia is in Emain more often than not, with her new job at the Bean...as a sexy bunny...I gotta dye her outfit still. But yea, the two chars I play most are kids....This oughta be fun when Thorn comes out to meet.

He doesn't hate kids, like Xeek does, he just dislike them. He looks at them as someone would look at a flee infected homeless dog.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Rav3n Mon May 16, 2011 8:24 am

Xeek wrote:

He doesn't hate kids, like Xeek does, he just dislike them. He looks at them as someone would look at a flee infected homeless dog.
Oh...like thats any better lol =P When i see a stray i usually feel bad for it pet it and go wash my hands later on after a leave lol
Rav3n
Rav3n
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon May 16, 2011 2:14 pm

Rav3n wrote:
Xeek wrote:

Oh...like thats any better lol =P When i see a stray i usually feel bad for it pet it and go wash my hands later on after a leave lol

That's exactly what he would do to a kid =D. And ask any kid who has pissed of Xeek, it's way better than what he does >_>
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Rav3n Tue May 17, 2011 6:49 am

Im scared to find out what Xeek does <_<;;
Rav3n
Rav3n
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down