Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Princess Filia Longa Connous V (Revamp, Filia Rep, Request Only)

3 posters

Go down

Princess Filia Longa Connous V (Revamp, Filia Rep, Request Only) Empty Princess Filia Longa Connous V (Revamp, Filia Rep, Request Only)

Post  Mari Eir Sun May 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Name: Her Royal Highness Princess Filia Longa Connous V
Race: Pure Elf
Hair color: Sea foam green
Eye color: Blue
Likes: Traveling, pissing Castanea off, being called "Your Majesty" and "Queen Filia"
Dislikes: Castanea being happy, Castanea ruling in her absence (and technical inability to rule)
Theme: Us - Regina Spektor

How she came to Erinn: Erinn Born

Bio: Born the eldest child to the Connous royal family, Filia was set to become the perfect queen. Her younger siblings, who really had no desire in that day and age to be bound by responsibility, all set off at relatively young ages to find their own bounty elsewhere. Their parents had disappeared one day and had shown no signs of returning. There was nothing left to bind them to their strict teachings. The town had indeed been in a panic, what with the loss of their king and queen and most of their heirs.

But the eldest princess swiftly handled the situation by immediately taking charge; she was a natural born leader. Filia was perfectly content with her position- she loved her town! Oasis? She saw the entire desert as one. She had even memorized the underground maze as a little girl, still going there into her teens to collect herbs. Nothing could possibly wrong. Except getting pregnant unexpectedly. The elf princess, though intelligent most times and very patient, was not the luckiest person. She left Filia at the prompting of Castanea, shamed by her irresponsibility. She set out across the desert, eventually finding her way to Qilla, then Uladh. She lived in Dunbarton for a while, where she gave birth to a daughter. She did not take handouts from those who pitied the poor unwed elven mother. She left her daughter with locals regularly to go spelunking in Rabbie dungeon. Almost every time would she return with a bag of Fomor scrolls to sell to the experts in Fomorian Studies. Sometimes she would find herself pretty dresses left behind by succubi, sometimes other valuable artifacts. All in all, even without the money of her family, Filia was capable of caring for herself and her daughter.

Not too long after her daughter had turned twelve, did Filia return, to the dismay of her substitute. There were more guards around the city... Odd. Oh well. She continued on to see Castanea who had ruled in her stead. After a less than friendly exchange between the two, she left again, taking her clearly half-elf daughter with her. Only now has she chosen to return again and confront Castanea. The single mother and feminist did not believe she needed to be married like their most ancient royal laws dictated. Why should the adviser be able to become mayor if royal blood could not become queen!? It was outrageous, and "Queen" Filia was out to change that.

After a bit (a LOT) of hard work, Filia was able to rally enough followers to make a move. It was a small step, but the people decided since Castanea had been in power in all the years Filia was gone, the Princess could handle public affairs. She was not particularly displeased by this; she loved the public with all her heart and was perfectly content to speak with them when they had problems. It would be good practice for if she could ever return to full power one day. Filia, however, had no idea just how difficult this task would be...

"I can CERTAINLY take care of myself and I'm a PRINCESS. How hard can a town be?"

Princess Filia Longa Connous V (Revamp, Filia Rep, Request Only) 2hrocug

Last edited by Mariella Kana on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Princess Filia Longa Connous V (Revamp, Filia Rep, Request Only) Empty Re: Princess Filia Longa Connous V (Revamp, Filia Rep, Request Only)

Post  Auramune Sun May 08, 2011 4:28 pm

LOL.. I like her dislikes. xD
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Princess Filia Longa Connous V (Revamp, Filia Rep, Request Only) Empty Re: Princess Filia Longa Connous V (Revamp, Filia Rep, Request Only)

Post  Mari Eir Sun May 08, 2011 4:36 pm

She's juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit petty. xD
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Mon May 09, 2011 9:52 am

Pissing Castanea off? Rofl, to tell ya the truth I have never heard a elf speak nice of her before IC and OOC. Razz
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down