Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member - Night1

+3
JagdtMirage
Senitaru
Raoul
7 posters

Go down

New member - Night1 Empty New member - Night1

Post  Night1 Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:14 pm

Character Name: Night1
How You Heard About The RP Society: I saw the application on Mabinogi
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? ((I've been Roleplaying for about four years now.)))
Is English Your First Language? ((Yes)))
A Short Biography Of Your Character: As a child I was taken from my family to a facility that ran tests on me a many others. We all were called the "Night project" and i was the first of the line. I never knew myself as anything other than Night1 so that's what I've called myself even after i escaped from that horrid place.

I live as a nomand never settling any where due to my constent fear of being caught and killed by the people from the Facility. I've met many people but never been able to get as close as friendship with anyone, expiriences from my past leaving eeryone at arms length any more.

my apperence is one that most wouldn't be pleased with, scars riddle my body, the rough and dicolored scar tissue makeing the tone of my skin dark nearly that of an African American so I wear a long coat over top of my clothing to hide it. My eyes are hard and mysterious, giving off a certin "Leave me be or lose an arm" kind of presence as I gaze upon a new town or a person who takes my intrests. I keep to myself, silent and observing, always with my gaurd up; watching for any one that would try to harm me.

Last edited by Night1 on Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I felt i could make it longer and more detailed.)

Night1
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New member - Night1 Empty Re: New member - Night1

Post  Senitaru Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:47 pm

Interesting Back Story. I say lets give em a shot
Senitaru
Senitaru
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Raoul Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:41 pm

I say no.

The story lacks consistency and no link was made to what actually happens in Erinn now.

Whilst it is a nice explanation for a name containing a number (one of the best explanations I've seen so far about the subject), it seems absolutely out of context and impracticable in our reality as it is now.
Raoul
Raoul
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://raoul.zip.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Senitaru Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:59 pm

I think thats all before he came to Erinn.
Senitaru
Senitaru
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  JagdtMirage Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:11 am

I'm going to reserve judgment until I can RP with him in person and see that he is in fact, a good roleplayer or not. We're given multiple opportunities to come along with a name in Erinn, since we can blow away our characters at whim; but does he actually make something out of it? Will he have interesting and meaningful social interaction with other people?
JagdtMirage
JagdtMirage
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

http://bachelorchowchef.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:56 am

I say we give him a shot! And far as consistancy, I think it could be easily worked in. Look at the way Glas was made or even the Golem at the end of G2! Whose to say Night1 couldn't have been in a similar way. I agree with Jag as well I think it would be for the best just to see how well he can play the char and stay true to it.
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

New member - Night1 Empty A miss understanding

Post  Night1 Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:17 pm

I read the replys to my post adn for the record, the charater is a female, not male.

Night1
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Brionnda Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:31 am

Night1 wrote:I read the replies to my post and for the record, the character is a female, not male.

*giggles* You tell 'em, sister! Bad enough I answer the telephone and get called 'Sir'. Okay I'll be on the lookout for you.
Brionnda
Brionnda
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:05 pm

Night1 hasn't been in touch for 2 months. I'll revive this when and if Night1 returns to discuss it with us.
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down