Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member Application~<3

+3
Vayne
Zeffie
Arekushisu
7 posters

Go down

New Member Application~<3 Empty New Member Application~<3

Post  Arekushisu Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:47 pm

Character Name: First : Arekushisu | Last: Kiryu | Nicknames : Reku/Are

How You Heard About The RP Society: I`ve heard lots about the RP Society through my friend Zeffie ~ !

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?: I honestly haven`t been roleplaying very long..*blushes* It`s practically my first time~<3 ;D

Is English Your First Language?: Yes`m, English is in fact my first language, but I know a little Japanese as well.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Arekushisu was a Japanese empress from the feudal [warring states] era. Although, she is not Japanese, herself and her parents were traveling through Japan when Reku was just a babe. Somebody..or something..killed her parents, but left Reku alive. Found by the emperor and his family, she became the new adopted princess. The emperor also had another daughter, older than Reku. The two girls grew up very close to one another. However, her older sister [Sakura] was much different than Reku. Arekushisu was a kind girl, she didn`t see a difference between herself and the peasants. She would play with the kids, or help them out. This was looked down upon by Sakura. Reku was different, she did not look Japanese, she was tall, and weighed more than the rest of the other girls. Reku always looked down on the women who let the men control everything, and she decided to become educated herself. Also, because of her bigger build, she became a warrior, trained by the best martial artists in the land. Many men didn`t court her because of this, even though she was beautiful. However, her beauty was different than the rest in the land. Her father favored Reku because of all these things, and decided to leave the throne to her in case anything happen. Later her adopted parents died in a fire, she was left to take the throne.

There was a traveling cart that came through every 2 or 3 years, and she saw a boy there. He was older than her, and she grew up seeing him every once in a while. The two quickly fell in love, and she became impregnated. The two decided to run away together, and Reku was going to leave her throne to her sister. A new person entered the scene..one of which she cannot remember..but he took her sister and sacrificed her in a dark Shinto ritual, and whilst Are was fleeing the palace, he killed her, and put a sword through her heart, then one through her stomach to kill the child [Reku couldn`t fight while impregnated]. He made her lover watch, and after seeing that, he hung himself. The new dominant figure became Emperor, and Ade`s funeral happened on the river where she and her lover made love. In the afterlife, a woman came to her saying "Are you Reku?" It was Nao, and from there, she took Reku to Erinn.

What type of character do you play?: My Reku is a strong-willed warrior princess! She embodies my personality and looks ~ *beams*

What is your Mabinogi schedule?: It`s [Random] o:

Side note : I`ve been reading other people`s applications and there seems to be a lot of confusion on whether they`re Erinn born, or if they`ve entered through the soul stream. Arekushisu entered through the soul stream. Clearing that up, just in case, lol.

Last edited by Arekushisu on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Arekushisu
RPS Recruit

http://lexiichan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

New Member Application~<3 Empty Re: New Member Application~<3

Post  Zeffie Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:56 pm

*Squuuueee!!!* <3 Now to wait with someone who has power and authority *cough Soifa* to approve *Cough Aura*
Very well written for a first Bio! Very Happy *so proud* It's like watching my baby Zeffiesaurus' eggs hatch into beautiful RP Monster. <3

-Don't forget about Paragraphs Surprised
Zeffie
Zeffie
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

http://zeffiesaurus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Tch, no me? Approved. For a person who hasn't worked with this, you seem to have a grasp on what you are putting.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:51 pm

I like it....unfortunately I have no power. T_T
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithos Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:33 pm

I enjoyed reading your bio, and you clearly marked Reku's passage from her home world to Erinn (something we don't see very often). I have no questions and therefore, I approve! =D
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:12 pm

-places an approval hat-

Rawr~ Approved~

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:15 pm

Excellent Biography, though, I approve. But I'd like to point out, all stories created in a world that is not yours should be done in an "alternate" universe. Unless you make things how they actually are in that world. This will avoid confusion later.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Higura Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:37 pm

The Great Higura approves this one.

You're doing well, even if you've never roleplayed before.
Higura
Higura
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeffie Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:30 pm

Of course she is! >B 3
She has the great Zeffiesaurus egg planted in her. She will be strong yes, myuhumm.. vewy vewy stwong...
Zeffie
Zeffie

http://zeffiesaurus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down