Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Person Applying! Alacratha! <^.^>

+5
Xeek
Krystal
Auramune
Higura
Alacratha
9 posters

Go down

A New Person Applying! Alacratha! <^.^> Empty A New Person Applying! Alacratha! <^.^>

Post  Alacratha Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:27 am

Name: Alacratha Delanora Deiska

Race: Elf <^.^>

How I heard about RPS: Well I'm fairly new to the game, I've seen a couple RPS members and I got curious about the guild and I found the guild stone thingy ( It was an accident actually <o.o> )
And I thought "Hm.. I like Fantasy stuff.. and I think my idea for this guy would be cool Very Happy" So here I am.. and posting my Bio of sorts <o.o>

Is English my first language: Yep, Although I do speak German, Spanish, French and a bit of Italian.
Although I'm not really fluent < >.> >

What type of Character do I play: I play a brand spankin' new Elf Character that wants to be an Alchemist! Actually the Alchemy thing is what made me want to even play Mabinogi Very Happy

What's my Mabinogi schedule: Er.. I don't know just yet I'm just starting this game. A lot till I can find a job <o.o> then I'll still play just not as often or as late < >.< >

And Here's the Bio thing! Very Happy

To almost everyone knowledge..
Alacratha, is not actually from Erinn! ( Yes! you though I was gona say he was! haha xP )

Alacratha was born in a Galaxy far far away.. Er.. Not Starwars but yes it was
futuristic, Actually more of a modern time. With guns and cell phones! ( Cause we all love those! ;D)

Alacratha had died in his world at the age of 19, actually he was murdered! ( Le Gaspen! < o.o >! )
Who would want to Murder a 19 year old guy you ask? ( Trust me it wasn't drugs!)
Well.. He wasn't your average 19 year old. ( Even though.. he was pretty normal. He was a gamer, loved to play video games and MMORPG's and he played DnD. A total loser!...Which is me. <Q.Q> )
He was under witness protection from a big Mob boss, because he was a witness to a murder and well.. Alacratha got taken out :<
(Even though thats not important. It's still an answer.. )

But, Luckily life wasn't over for Alacratha. ( Aww.. I was hoping it was over.. )
His soul was brought to Erinn by the Guardian of the soulstream, Nao! ( Insert Fanfare )

But Alacratha being from the "Future" was given quite a shock when he couldn't find
a single car or Motorcycle, He couldn't find his precious iPod or cell phone, and to make matters worse. People were running around with swords! ( D:! )

Alacratha luckily after being killed multiple times from wolves, or Dragons, or being horribly mutilated by Dungeon monsters finally found a way to fight back! A way he actually enjoyed fighting! Alchemy. ( Insert FMA intro here. )

After Notes: Well I may not be the best grammar wise, nor may I be good in the character department, but I'm new to the game and hope I can make some friends here <^.^>
please let me know if I need to change anything cause I'll do my best < >.< >

IGN: Alacratha
Transformation: None
Total: 17 < >.> >

Information about Alacratha's "Realm" : Well It's basically like Earth, Cept there are Anthromorphic people, Elves, Humans, Aliens, well basically everything xD almost like a Dragonball universe sort of thing. <^.^>
Sorry for all the parenthesis.. I just like adding an extra $0.02 to my stuff lol!
Alacratha
Alacratha
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

A New Person Applying! Alacratha! <^.^> Empty Re: A New Person Applying! Alacratha! <^.^>

Post  Higura Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:58 am

Lawl.. That's cute. I approve. ^^

My backstory is also somewhat sci-fi.. Mixed with a lot of fantasy. :3
Higura
Higura
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

A New Person Applying! Alacratha! <^.^> Empty Re: A New Person Applying! Alacratha! <^.^>

Post  Alacratha Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:03 am

Higura wrote:Lawl.. That's cute. I approve. ^^

My backstory is also somewhat sci-fi.. Mixed with a lot of fantasy. :3

Hehe Thanks <^.^> I read your Bio pretty epic Very Happy
I look forward to hopefully RPing with you later on! Very Happy

I also added you.. If you don't mind <^.~>
Alacratha
Alacratha
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Higura Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:15 am

Oh, thanks. I have three characters, so.. I have no idea what bio yo read. ^^;

But yes, I enjoy Rping with all the newbies~ Part of my job afterall. :3 I hope to RP with you too. It's 4 AM though.. So. It'll have to wait, of course. ^^;
Higura
Higura
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Alacratha Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:19 am

Higura wrote:Oh, thanks. I have three characters, so.. I have no idea what bio yo read. ^^;

But yes, I enjoy Rping with all the newbies~ Part of my job afterall. :3 I hope to RP with you too. It's 4 AM though.. So. It'll have to wait, of course. ^^;

Awesome :3

And I read the one With Higura on it <o.o> If thats the right one.. the God Slayer?

This forum is confusing < >.< >

And Time kinda is weird to me because I have trouble sleeping <.^.^>;;
But I look forward to meeting you tomorrow Very Happy or.. whenever.. < >.> >
Alacratha
Alacratha
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Higura Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:27 am

Ah, that's my main yes.

The other two, Icarus and Zenkaris are from the same storyline, but under Alts and Bio's, if you're at all curious.

Anyways, nighty night~
Higura
Higura
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:04 am

His soul was brought to Erinn by the Guardian of the soulstream, Nao! ( Insert Fanfare )

This made me giggle.

Apart from the structure of the bio being a little different than the norm, everything is perfect. And don't worry about grammar and spelling, and all that other english-y stuffs, it's all a part of the mentoring process to help correct and teacher you properly. =)

You've gotten my approval. So that's 2.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Alacratha Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:20 am

Auramune wrote:His soul was brought to Erinn by the Guardian of the soulstream, Nao! ( Insert Fanfare )

This made me giggle.

Apart from the structure of the bio being a little different than the norm, everything is perfect. And don't worry about grammar and spelling, and all that other english-y stuffs, it's all a part of the mentoring process to help correct and teacher you properly. =)

You've gotten my approval. So that's 2.

Hehe <^.^> Thanks!

And Yeah.. I'm kinda dumb in that department xD;;; I hope everything works out for the best Very Happy
Really excited xP
Alacratha
Alacratha
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:58 am

I loved this bio... loved it so much. I can tell I'm gonna have fun RPing with you already. :3
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:23 am

Everything seems well :3 I approve
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:25 am

....So....much...love.

-throws approvals at you- I approve! Let's RP now please. :3

Back to top Go down

Post  Alacratha Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:29 pm

Krystal wrote:I loved this bio... loved it so much. I can tell I'm gonna have fun RPing with you already. :3

Hehe <^.^> thanks! I tried to just be me >.> Looks like it worked Very Happy I'm looking forward to RP's <^.^>

Soifa wrote:....So....much...love.

Hehe Very Happy Thanks <^.^> Wait. a minute >.> Krixa told me to avoid you.. so I wonder if thats a good thing you want to RP with me.. <o.o>;;

Xeek wrote:Everything seems well :3 I approve

Hehe thanks Xeek <^.^> Thanks for the Kiteshield Very Happy!!
Alacratha
Alacratha
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:19 pm

5th approval. pirat
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:43 pm

Alacratha wrote:

Hehe Very Happy Thanks <^.^> Wait. a minute >.> Krixa told me to avoid you.. so I wonder if thats a good thing you want to RP with me.. <o.o>;;

>.>

<.<

I won't bite. <3~

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalamiko Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:28 pm

Soifa wrote:
Alacratha wrote:

>.>

<.<

I won't bite. <3~
No, but you'll claw. :3~
Kalamiko
Kalamiko
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Alacratha wrote:Alacratha luckily after being killed multiple times from wolves, or Dragons, or being horribly mutilated by Dungeon monsters finally found a way to fight back! A way he actually enjoyed fighting! Alchemy. ( Insert FMA intro here. )
Mariella: *Is a dragon with alchemy* How do you feel about the MIX, though...?

6th approval and MOOOOVING~!
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Roze Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:21 am

You.

I like you.

B:
Roze
Roze
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down