Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorai's Abilites

+7
Mari Eir
Mithos
Auramune
Higura
Dalvar
Cyler
Soraina
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sorai's Abilites - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorai's Abilites

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:48 pm

Soraina wrote: Here is somethings wrong with your ideas:
Ice Speare and Ice Shield, neither which my character has and most likely have her get them during an RP.
There was nothing wrong with the ideas, they were perfectly acceptable visual representations of an ice umbrella. Ice shield isn't too hard to get and you could get someone to help you.

Soraina wrote:
and with my little example, I have consent from RPer 1 to do it, and I could limit it to, instead of all four elements, lets use the three they give us, ya know? Elemental Manipulation was just a random idea I had to make RPs a little more humorous (I don't like constant drama...no fun), not intended for god modding of any kind and I would certinaly NOT use it to god mode. I would like both approved but if that's not possible...ah well.

@bold
It doesn't matter if you won't use it to god-mode, you would still have the ability to, and then we wouldn't be able to do anything about it because we would have technically approved it if you did later on.

Random ideas are nice, but if you REALLY want the powers, you should at least put a little work and thought into them, so you know for sure what you're asking for.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraina Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Random Idea or not, no matter the use, needs specifics for approval. It isn't about what the use is going to be, it's what the use COULD become. And if you aren't willing to get something like Ice Shield to make a parasol, then why should you be able to make one using icebolt, which is simply just that. Every IC power needs OOC representation. So with this, only using the three bolts, you actually have quite the limit. If you want to make a "parasol" of any element, I suggest getting the corresponding shield to show this ICly. If something has OOC representation, not only does it make it easier to envision in the RP, but it makes it a lot easier to get approved.

Ok that makes things clearer and as for Cyler, I been messing with him in guild chat so most likely he things I was directing it towards him. But I guess before approval is given I guess I will have to do a few things...I will get Ice Spear in a RP though, no doubt about that, as for ice shield...Thats gonna go OOC i guess
Soraina
Soraina
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Well, whenever you have the full list of the specifics of your requested powers, we'd love to see them. :3

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraina Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Elemental Manipulation: The power to use the elements, Fire, Ice, and Lightning to create things or do things. Using such things as the Shields (Fire, ice, lightning, and Natural shields) to cover herself incase sorai doesn't have her coat and it's raining, or creating a flashlight out of fire (represented with 1 firebolt charge on a wand). Can't be used that much due to Sorai's lack of training and abilities so uses are very limited.(about once or twice each RP, for longer RPs about 3 or 4 times able to be used)....The purpose of it is still the same, for convience and to add humor...
Soraina
Soraina

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:43 pm

So, just shieldbrellas and a flashlight?

Or can she do more?

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraina Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:18 pm

ummm for now yes, any additions to the power i'll just ask on guild chat instead of going through all this trouble...
Soraina
Soraina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:51 pm

You have to go through this again, just as the others before you.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Roze Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Soraina wrote:ummm for now yes, any additions to the power i'll just ask on guild chat instead of going through all this trouble...

This is the only way to get a power. You can't simply ask for it in GC. x:
Roze
Roze
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraina Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:01 pm

Alright then, I could do that too...
Soraina
Soraina

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Soraina wrote:Alright then, I should and will do that.

We will gladly review any future power posts you submit. :3

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:07 am

Hey Sorai just checking if you an update in the works or shall we move this till you're ready?
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: