Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member- Ravenger

4 posters

Go down

New Member- Ravenger Empty New Member- Ravenger

Post  ravanger Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:06 am

Character Name: Ravanger
How You Heard About The RP Society: I've been a member twice before.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?: As long as i can remember.
Is English Your First Language?: For all intents and purposes yes.
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Ravenger was born in Erdinn. He has always bin patriotic and on his 18th birthday he enlisted in the military. He fought many wars and eventually became the general of a legion. When the shadow realm first came into being as the rest of the kingdom was bogged down in the bureaucratic system, Ravenger lead his legion bravely into the shadow realm, against direct orders from the King. He was constantly under attack and was out numbered several times over. Unlike other generals who watched the battle from safety Ravanger lead his men from the front, often being the first to charge headlong into the enemy shield wall. He held the line for a month before his force was finally over run. As Ravanger's battle line broke he and his honor guard counter attacked, buying the retreating soldiers time to get away. Each and every member of the counter attack was killed. Ravanger was captured and tortured for months. The formers tried to get information, he didn't even tell them his name. Ravanger was eventually 'rescued' by corrupted alchemists. They then used him in a human transmutation. They attempted to split him into to separate people. It didn't work and instead of physically spiting him it shattered his mind and spit him into 3 inner personalities. Ravanger's personality traits were split among the new personalties and they were exaggerated to the extreme. They are all named Ravanger and each believes themselves to be the original. They are:
Number 1: HATES elves! Is generally unpleasant, silent, rude, violent. Believes it is the Kingdoms fault that he had to be tortured and because of it he will see it burn to the ground, or he'll dye trying. Think of the 'bad guy' thats number 1. (took the Range skill of the original Ravanger)
Number 2: Loves life in all its forms, even formers, though he will kill them, in his words "taking a life to save two." He is kind patient and will help anyone. Most of all Number 2 is brave, and he would gladly die to save a persons life. Think of a saint, thats number 2. (took the Melee skill of the original Ravanger)
Number 3: Reserved, often meditates, will think for hours before acting, never acts upon a fleeting though. He sees deep meaning in everything. If a consolation in the sky is obscure he will assume is has meaning and will meditate upon that said meaning for hours. Think of a monk, thats number 3. (took the magical skill of the original Ravanger)
The three of them know about the others and will often talk to each other (usually in the body, thats to say it wont be "blah blah" said one "blah blah" said two. it will be in the body and there will be no vocalization).
Only one of them can be 'in control' at once. The way that this is decided is ether as the other two sleep one stays awake and takes control of the body. Or more commonly its a vote system. Each one of them has 1/3 of the mind, and for the body to be able to do anything a vote must be made and two of them must agree. Usually Number 1 and Number 2 disagree and Number 3 spends hours thinking about which side to take. As Number 3 isn't morally bias toward the violent path of Number 1 or the diplomatic approach of Number 2 he often chooses the most direct and effective path. And he lets the side he chose take control of the body, as he would rather not waist time moving and instead meditate, but when he does take control it usually means something is going down.
PS: I have test RPed This character is a lot of DnD campaigns and Dark Heresy campaigns and its a lot of fun. Also believe it or not it's easy to fallow which personality is in control.
PPS: Ravanger is believed dead by the kingdom, but if he were ever found out to be alive he would be killed for heresy against the king, because he took his legion into the shadow realm.
What type of character do you play?: 60% Warrior 25% archer 15% mage 0% alchemist.
What is your Mabinogi schedule?: Small amounts during the school week, usually a dungeon or something small. On the week ends most of the day.
Final note: I have been in this guild twice before and I know my loyalty is to be questioned, but I and here to stay, I've bin in a lot of guild and non were as fun as RPS.

ravanger
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member- Ravenger Empty Re: New Member- Ravenger

Post  Xeek Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:17 am

Welcome back Smile
I don't know if you need to reapply, as you were a member before.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:30 am

Who were you before?
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:38 am

He was Ravanger as well Razz
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:41 am

Oh. XD
Nah, previous members don't have to re-apply this way, unless they were kicked out for a certain amount of time. Otherwise, just reply to the guildstone and place the bio in alts/bio section.

Welcome back. ^_^
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:45 am

Was wondering when you'd drop in again. Good seeing ya. :3
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison