Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Gaika

+2
Kayeori
Gaika
6 posters

Go down

New Member - Gaika Empty New Member - Gaika

Post  Gaika Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Character Name: Gaika

How You Heard About The RP Society: I was semi-curious about roleplay in Mabinogi, so I got directed here.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I don't actually keep perfect track, but I do know I have spent a significant amount of time roleplaying. However, do note that this is mostly in other things, and such things aren't in games, but chats.

Is English Your First Language? Yes.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: This odd human cat boy came from the soul stream one day, Sent by Nao, and appeared in this world in Tir Chonaill. He tends to wander but if he becomes interested in something that goes on often in a certain area, he tends to stick nearby but not too close. He's shy, easily frightened, yet can be playful and is kind. He is scared of crowds, so he tends to just stay away from them if possible, and is usually found sitting around. As stated before, he is a cat boy, and as such, he has cat ears and a cat's tail. However, they are usually hidden. They seem to pop out, and he doesn't know exactly why they are not out all the time. He also keeps his last name a secret, for unknown reasons. Sadly, this cat seems to not have any memory of where he originally came from, or anything of his past. He does seem to enjoy company though, but too much company can cause problems if he doesn't know people too well, and he usually runs away in such situations, usually tensing up first, then getting up and darting away. He doesn't say very much, and as for the rest, one will have to find out for his or herself.

What type of character do you play? A lazy warrior that only fights when truly needed, and prefers to do such things alone.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? Completely and utterly random, but I can say I'm in the Pacific Standard Time Zone.
Gaika
Gaika
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Gaika Empty Re: New Member - Gaika

Post  Kayeori Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Ooh another catfolk to add to our ranks? The Kaye approves this application. What's that bring us to in total? Four... Five...?
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:21 pm

That's...four, I believe.

Not complaining though, cat people are fun. Razz

-places approval hat on this application-

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:05 am

Another cat person...As long as he aint sleeping in MY catbed...I'm fine with him.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:50 am

KITTY!!

*Tackles with approval*
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:41 am

You need to give us your in-game name and make sure you apply at the guildstone.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:00 pm

His in game name is Gaika, Dell, and he recently quit a guild so it will take some time before he can apply.
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down