Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Jeide

+2
Kayeori
Jeide
6 posters

Go down

New Member - Jeide Empty New Member - Jeide

Post  Jeide Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Character Name: Symphony Harmon, otherwise known as Jeide.

How You Heard About The RP Society: I looked into a roleplay guilds ever since I started playing mabi again around 2 years ago, though I was on Alexina so I couldn't join. Alexina really doesn't have any true roleplay guilds.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I have been roleplaying since I was 7 years old for a total for 15 years. That is including tabletop roleplaying (Dungeons and Dragons + World of Darkness), chatroom roleplaying (like yahoo chatrooms), forum roleplaying, and my attempt to make a roleplay guild in Alexina.

Is English Your First Language? Yes it is.

A Short Biography Of Your Character:

Symphony Allegro Harmon was the 14 year old daughter of a music demigod. She and her two sisters were born with green and blonde hair and a talent for music. Her elder sister Melody is the composer of the family, Symphony is the vocal talent and bodyguard for her sisters, and Verse is the instrumentalist. Their mother, a simple woman who was left on her own by the demigod to raise the girls, became so stressed she abused drugs.

Melody was the lucky one who was sent to her grandparent's care when their mother was finally busted for drugs, as for Symphony and Verse, they were sent to foster care where they were separated for a time. During their separation, Symphony ended up living in the projects and was exposed to things she had never knew existed. Death, violence, swearing... it all became a part of everyday life and though she was a sensitive and gentle girl, Symphony was a survivor.

She learned how to defend herself from those who wanted to use her, and knew the use of a gun. The first time she shot someone was at the age of 8, and it became easier every time. As most foster children who don't behave do, she was dragged into home after home, never fitting in. Thanks to her time in the projects, her mind refused to cope with the rougher part of her life. Even when she was moved to more sedate homes, she found herself jumping at noises and throwing punches at small insults. It came to the point where she felt herself split into two halves, and every now and then, someone would talk to her when no one else was around.

When she was 12, her mother was finally pronounced a clean rehabilitated member of society and was finally allowed to bring the girls home. Melody was just as she had always been, a smart and cheerful girl. Symphony was much more physical than she had been, and there was something about her that neither her mom nor Melody could put a finger on. Verse came back very quiet, and though she would still play music for her family, she became very withdrawn. Though they were together again, they weren't as they had been.

The voice in Symphony's head began to call itself Rei and during times of great anger or sadness, would take over their body. Violence with no self restraint would be rained upon whomever triggered the change, a smile upon Rei's lips. At those times, Symphony felt as if she were in a dream, though she could control Rei's actions to a small extent. When she fought him, he wore out and eventually gave their body back, but usually after such an exertion, she would black out. And she began to fear herself and what her emotions could unlock.

Her mother put her through therapy after she gave a classmate a concussion. Though talking about it scared her, she thought it would finally put an end to Rei's reign of terror on her life. In the end, Rei felt the changes and fought his way to control her body. One of the days when she/he was supposed to go to therapy, he retrieved his old friend Mr. Beretta and went to the session. With a smile brighter than that body had worn in years, Rei waited for the therapist to ask about the voice in her head. When she did, he smiled in a maniacal way; pulling the gun out he yelled, "I'm doing better than you will be!" and pulled the trigger. The woman wasn't stupid, she screamed and fell behind the couch. Laughter kept spilling from Rei's lips as he advanced on the fallen woman, but he hadn't expected her to be ready for his approach. Just as her face came into sight, she sprang for the gun, and catching Rei unawares, got hold of it. They struggled and the gun was pushed and pulled between the two. In a split second, the gun fired and their fighting was put to an end.

The sound of a bullet ricochet through her mind as she noticed everything had gone white. Noticing all the owls flying about, she saw a girl dressed in black with the prettiest white hair. She wasn't normal, just like Symphony was. That thought cheered her up greatly as Nao explained what being a Millitian meant. Agreeing to the new start, she closed her eyes. Opening them to a rural setting she became confused. She was a girl with experience and a knowledge to survive in the urban jungle, there was only one thing that rang through her mind. "What have I gotten myself into?"

Unsure if being called Symphony would activate Rei, she decided to let her new world name her. Signing with only an 'x' she did some part-time jobs for local merchants and through her haircolor they started to call her Jade. It was as good a name as any, so she went to register herself under her new found identity. Finding and disliking the fact that there were already someone with that name, she tweaked the spelling a little.

What type of character do you play? Lifeskiller mostly, I dabble in various combat styles but I lack combat sense.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? I work 8:30a - 4:30p most weekdays, give or take some transportation time. Other than trying to care for the household and getting food, I'm on mabi or asleep.

In-game name is Jeide and my race is elf.
Please excuse my lack of compliance with the "short" part in the bio. I'm still working on figuring out how to end things.

Last edited by Jeide on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Thought I would add a few things I forgot, aka. race and ign.)
Jeide
Jeide
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Member - Jeide Empty Re: New Member - Jeide

Post  Kayeori Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:13 pm

A great and very creative bio indeed. I only have a few minor questions. What is your characters race, and what is the name client name of your character. Aside from this there is nothing I can see to protest against. The Kaye approves this application! Very Happy

New Member - Jeide Stamp_17
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeide Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Kayeori wrote:A great and very creative bio indeed. I only have a few minor questions. What is your characters race, and what is the name client name of your character. Aside from this there is nothing I can see to protest against. The Kaye approves this application! Very Happy

New Member - Jeide Stamp_17
Oh, I'm sorry. My character is an elf, but I'm not exactly sure what you mean by client name.
Jeide
Jeide
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Client name is the name you see above your character in-game.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeide Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Xeek wrote:Client name is the name you see above your character in-game.
Ohh, okay. Sorry I'm kind of dense sometimes. My in-game name is Jeide. And it's also Symphony's nickname just to make things easier.
Jeide
Jeide
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:25 pm

Jeide wrote:
Xeek wrote:Client name is the name you see above your character in-game.
Ohh, okay. Sorry I'm kind of dense sometimes. My in-game name is Jeide. And it's also Symphony's nickname just to make things easier.

No need to apologies, and you aren't being dense, and if you are, you don't need to apologies. Or that would mean I need to apologies every time I ask a dumb question. Which, no matter what teachers say, there is dumb questions.

Ex. "What is a dumb question?"
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:05 am

Yup. If I had a nickel for everytime Xeek was dense, I'd have plenty o' nickels.

Also, I remember you!!!!! Your bio is awesome, and as Kaye said, creative. Good luck with the approvals, but I doubt you need it. (The luck, that is. You need the approvals either way. Razz)
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:52 am

Nice backstory.

New Member - Jeide Approv10
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Higura Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Higura approves this newbie.

-Bows-

Add me in game if you need anything.
Higura
Higura
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:26 pm

-places a hat on Jeide-

My hat and I approve of you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:06 am

Well with 3+ approvals I would like to welcome you to the RP Society. Please if you have not yet done so apply at our guildstone. It's located on the right side of the road leaving Tir Chonaill to Dugald Aisle.
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeide Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:36 am

Hooray!! Thank you! Gah, I'm so excited I really don't know what to say. Well, maybe just... I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you guys!
Jeide
Jeide
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down