Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Aishisogi

+2
Seleas
Aishisogi
6 posters

Go down

New Member - Aishisogi Empty New Member - Aishisogi

Post  Aishisogi Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:40 am

Character Name: Aishisogi Ohkuninushi

How You Heard About The RP Society: Aishinami told me about RPsociety

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?: I really do not have any experiences with roleplaying, but I am willing to learn.

Is English Your First Language?: No, it is not. I am sorry if my grammar is horrible, I know but I am trying my best, But i have no problems with spelling.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Ever Since Aishisogi was young he had an illness in which if he sustained an injury the wound would not heal without medicine and indeed was the medicine expensive. Unfortunately The family only had enough money for them to live. For several years he stayed in his bed with food and water being brought to him by his brother. He'd only get out of bed in the morning for school. On his 13th birthday he died from a car crash when him and his parents were driving him home, Luckily his parents survived. Aishisogi woke up to a place where it was white everywhere and there were owls hovering over him. Aishisogi thought he was dead and this was heaven and decided to explore the place. Then a Beautiful girl with two long pure white twin tails with deep blue eyes and a black dress appeared in front of him. Aishisogi didn't know how to react and almost had a heart attack when she said his name. The girl told Aishisogi where he was and what her name is and what is her job then gave him a piece of bread and a book. when she was done talking everything turned white and Aishisogi found himself in a forest, he looked around the forest and saw a little guy with a helm when Aishisogi tried talking to him he interrupted Aishisogi and said he name was Tin. Tin then gave him a book and told him to follow the path to get to town. upon entering the town Aishisogi saw people carrying weapons from medieval ages and many people with instruments on the street playing their songs. Aishisogi was overwhelmed with Thoughts, but he does notice that he illness is cured. He didn't know what to feel and thought "Maybe i can have a better life here". Aishisogi decided to travel all over this new world in hopes of finding a reason to live.

I hope it wasn't too long, correct me if necessary. I really tried my best.

Aishisogi
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Aishisogi Empty Re: New Member - Aishisogi

Post  Seleas Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:29 am

This is a good start from the eyes of the character. Look forward to seeing you around in game and maybe developing on it through role play. ^_^b
Seleas
Seleas
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:23 am

Aishisogi wrote:Is English Your First Language?: No, it is not. I am sorry if my grammar is horrible, I know but I am trying my best, But i have no problems with spelling.

That's why we have this question, so we know when to give a non-native speaker a little extra leeway. Trying your best is all we ask of any of our members. Smile

I like the background story. Aishisogi has my approval.
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Raoul Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:24 am

I say yes.
Raoul
Raoul
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://raoul.zip.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kahlen Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:46 pm

Yes from me. Your English is fine. : )
Kahlen
Kahlen
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

http://burningdiscos.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JagdtMirage Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:57 am

I do love the post, it shows you put some thought and emotion in to the character.

Anyone can click a few buttons and make a soulless marionette in an MMO. To build a Character takes some thought and planning.

I hope to meet In Game (in game = in character).

-Jagd
JagdtMirage
JagdtMirage
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

http://bachelorchowchef.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

New Member - Aishisogi Empty New Member - Aishisogi

Post  Aishisogi Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:23 am

Can I Cancel my application please? The reason I am canceling my application is because my former guild members asked if I could come back to Paradox. I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Well bye.

Aishisogi
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Raoul Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:20 pm

Oh, well...

That was unexpected.
Raoul
Raoul
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://raoul.zip.net/