Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new member somacruz

+7
Xeek
Mari Eir
Kayeori
Auramune
The Kerrins
Krystal
somacruz
11 posters

Go down

new member somacruz Empty new member somacruz

Post  somacruz Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Character Name: somacruz (just soma is fine though ^^)

How You Heard About The RP Society: Seen a lot of members running around. Got curious and liked what I saw when I arrived here.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? somewhere around 4-5 years.

Is English Your First Language? yep

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Soma ended up in erinn after a serious injury in his previous life. Woke up in the town of metus in Iria under the care of an elf who had transfused blood into him to stablize his vitals. Head throbbing and memory a bit fragmented. He decided to live the rest of his life alienated here in metus. After a while he began to realize over time he was not ageing like a normal human. He had attained the life span of a elf with the blood transfusion. A half elf. Not the way he had planned it. One day the earth shook and a manace from the depths showed up one day. Destroying the village and killing more then 90% of the population. A Arc Lich. The destruction was complete in less then a day all that remain of the village is a putrid darkness flowing from the rocks and the zombies and ghosts of the fallen that still linger there. Soma fled for sometime. After his home had been wiped clean he lived the life of the merceary looking for things people wanted and retrieving them for large sums of money. Even going as far as to kill a few people to make ends properly meet. He frequently visited dunbarten to pick up his daily tasks usually consisting of eliminating the neighboring fomors. Soma has recently taken the oath of a few other mercenaries and seems to lead them. Though never claiming to actually lead because the very thought of leading was not something he wanted to do.

One day one of those people he protected stole his heart. A young elf female at that. The girl always following and asking about becoming a mercenary. Finally in dismay soma turned and ask her for certain. "are you sure?" And so began a long trailsome path for the young girl. a long way in after she passed. She and soma developed feelings and they traveled together more often as a mercenary troop. She had a very bleak past but she still was willing to follow soma around. She has lived with Soma in Dunbarten since. One day recently a unknown army decended and reduced most of Dunbarten to ruins. Soma and this young girl fled along with a few others. Soma irritated and curious about the army gathered what little information he could glean from the survivors. requiem army....fenrir....what could it mean? He threw the details aside taking the few people with him as a mercenary troop.

To date Soma is leading a small troop of mercenaries known as the Solars. He doesn't enjoy leading but as the others seem to look up to him does it anyway.

Soma excells in dark magics and magic in general. One person from the solars mercenaries serves as a guiding light to him to keep him from losing his way among the darkness. Frequently struggles with his dark nature due to having steeped himself in dark magic studies a bit too far. Compelled to study monsters and their weaknesses, Soma has gained a vast knowledge of monsters in his time here in Erinn due to the nature of his work sending him to every known fomor gathering place in Erinn and Iria. Making him a excellent tactician in monster knowledge. Soma wears a eye patch over one of his eyes and doesn't talk much about the details of the injury. He gets a bit irritated when people touch his eyepatch. Soma doesn't talk much unless addressed and talks a bit rough and seemingly scary at times. Currently not hired or in work to anyone but searching for information on a number of things.

What type of character do you play? pyromancer/musician/mercenary

What is your Mabinogi schedule? roughly every other day or so. I'm fairly active but mostly at night

(and i hope I did that story well o.o)

Last edited by somacruz on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
somacruz
somacruz
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

new member somacruz Empty Re: new member somacruz

Post  Krystal Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:13 pm

Woah. I like. I can't approve, but I like what you've done. You've taken a different approach by throwing your character already into one of the plots that we have going. Very nice.

My only suggestion is to re-read just a bit and fix some grammar issues and maybe a bit of spelling. It helps cleans things up.
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:45 am

Happy to see a recruit trying to keep up with our distorted time-line...1 official approval, because I can....
http://rpsociety.heavenforum.org/registration-f9/new-member-nennvial-t1874.htm#21412
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:13 am

Firstly! I give you the second approval.

Secondly.. aren't you the guy that called me strange the other night? With the trading for FB10? :3

Thirdly; Is Metus considered a town? Once a town? Someone who's a little more knowledgeable have an answer?
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:22 am

The Kaye also approves this applicant. I enjoyed very much how your characters background mentions our current story arc.

new member somacruz Stamp_11
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  somacruz Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Secondly.. aren't you the guy that called me strange the other night? With the trading for FB10? :3 ~Kitsune

seeing as how you appear to recollect that event. I can only assume I did Kitsune lol. Then again you were told to entertain me while that guy got his stuff for the payment. You decided to dance first thing to entertain me. little weird that was. but meh you did entertain me so I guess your job there was completed in the end XD
somacruz
somacruz
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:29 pm

somacruz wrote:
Secondly.. aren't you the guy that called me strange the other night? With the trading for FB10? :3 ~Kitsune

seeing as how you appear to recollect that event. I can only assume I did Kitsune lol. Then again you were told to entertain me while that guy got his stuff for the payment. You decided to dance first thing to entertain me. little weird that was. but meh you did entertain me so I guess your job there was completed in the end XD
I'm not a guy. . . :<
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  somacruz Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:36 pm

Mariella Kana wrote:
somacruz wrote:

seriously Shocked......my bad. XD
somacruz
somacruz
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:37 pm

somacruz wrote:
Mariella Kana wrote:
somacruz wrote:

seriously Shocked......my bad. XD
I thought the pigtails and frilly dress were a dead giveaway, tbh...
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  somacruz Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:44 pm

apparently not noticable enough o.o;;;
somacruz
somacruz
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:15 pm

somacruz wrote:apparently not noticable enough o.o;;;

Always check the bust *nods* Even if they are 10, they will have.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Kitsune wrote:
Thirdly; Is Metus considered a town? Once a town? Someone who's a little more knowledgeable have an answer?

I would think it was more of a prison, since all the monsters, except the horse and lich, have prison in their names. (Prison zombies and prison ghosts)
I like to think it was a horrible...horrible prison where they tortured the most horrible of people before killing them. Then they came back as the undead you see there. (Of course...that's just what I like to think. I live there sometimes, I can think what I want! >:T )

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:23 pm

somacruz wrote:

:3
At least you were entertained! At least I didn't remove Aura's clothes before the dance.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Kitsune wrote:
somacruz wrote:

:3
At least you were entertained! At least I didn't remove Aura's clothes before the dance.

This time Wink
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:09 pm

Kitsune wrote:

I think Metus is sort of Iria's "Peaca". Meaning, that Metus is a sort of graveyard/boneyard which happens to be the Arc Lich's domain. Just as Peaca houses the Demi Rich.
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:38 pm

I'd Demi-rich? I'd love to be Demi-rich. Half of a billion, to be exact. Very Happy
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:43 pm

. _. I say Demi-Rich because that's how it is in the dungeon. I used to think it was a mistake and truly Demi-Lich, but many have spelled it "Rich" in-game and in the forums. So, I'll go with "Rich".
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:35 pm

It is a typo but Nexon has decided to leave it as is... for giggles I bet.
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Alright. I meant Lich then.
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:21 pm

Rich => Lich => Liche which is from the Germanic word for corpse. Turns out Gary Gygax made a typo, one of many, when he had the first Monster Manual Printed.

Oh, right, moving this thread to where it belongs.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down