Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alt-Rekren

5 posters

Go down

Alt-Rekren Empty Alt-Rekren

Post  Xeek Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:20 am

Rekren is a very weak human. Before he came to Erinn, he had the power to exchange emotions and control of bodies. Ex. If he is falling happy and you were feeling sad, he'll be sad and you'll be happy. Or if he wanted to control your arm, he'll take control and you control his. When he came to Erinn he appeared on Tail while it was still closed, due to that he became a powerful alchemist, one day he was studying the seal stone with his wife, Shinel, when it cracked. The rocks were falling on him and his wife, so he activated his powers and switched bodies with a random person, the person died and Rekren stayed in his body. He used the power on his wife too, but she switched it with a Sprite. Shinel's light. After this, Nao decided to take away his powers. Though his soul is still weak from all the body switches he did, therefor any new body would be weakened too.

Side effects: Rekren has to maintain concentrated to stay in the body. Due to this, his body is very weak. He can't carry two handed swords, wear heavy armor. pretty much like an elf. Except he isn't strong enough to shoot a bow. He runs really slow (elf walking speed). Only with Shinel attached to him he is able to run normally. He constantly gets fatigued and any hard damage can kill him easily.
IG: He is an elf that will never see a bow in his life Razz.

Tatchy Granite Ichoratta Mana Prow: Rekren studied fomors while he was able. He learned the Fomor's "evolution" spell. Which is how he increases the power of his golems instead of his golems. Instead of switching to a new golem.
IG: Using a different golems crystal.
Additional: The spell is hard to do, so he can't control if it will even work. Depending on his success the golem will either stay the same (normal golem) increase slightly ( forest golem) Big increase ( sulfer) increase greatly ( Snow) and Massively increase (Magic golems, if I ever get them xD)

Possession has been removed.

Last edited by Xeek on Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Alt-Rekren Empty Re: Alt-Rekren

Post  Krystal Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:31 pm

I actually wanna ask... but how exactly would someone break free? Also, I'm assuming the possession would be considered magic and is like a body switch kind of thing (meaning it's not true possession)? It's like one of those "Test of Will" kinda things, right?

Just wondering as in response I need to figure out if Shannara could make people "immune" to it. If it's a battle of the wits kinda thing and involves magic (i.e. It's not actual possession of the mind, spirit, and body, which it doesn't sound like it is), Shannara could affect his success on this matter and make it hard for him (Maybe like make that arm stiff and or numb/hard to move if it's possessed, or just out-right not letting him control it). Just a thought.
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:39 pm

The target must be willing to switch bodies. Not just the player, the actual character as well. Which is why he usually only controls golems.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:42 pm

Xeek wrote:The target must be willing to switch bodies. Not just the player, the actual character as well. Which is why he usually only controls golems.

Ah I see... this opens up lots of opportunities and plans if it's approved Razz
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Veleth Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:43 pm

How will you represent it on someone other then the golem? The golem allows you to be both yourself and the golem at the same time. On a pet you would have to be logged in as the pet and therefore you would be unable to represent your character's physical form. Same as another player. How would you go about showing the possession while still showing your own character's form.
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:48 pm

For pets: All my F-keys are for pet moves. I can also use pet commands.

For other players, allowing Rekren to do it, is allowing me to control their character, and them to control Rekren. It's the same way some people play NPCs and other characters.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Edited on top.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:39 pm

*sighs* What have we told you about editting the top...? *sighs*
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Dellinger wrote:*sighs* What have we told you about editting the top...? *sighs*

All I did was delete a power.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Someone trash this, character is being rebuilt xD
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Heh - OK to the Blue bin it goes to be replaced by a bright new idea / concept to get Dells forehead vein to popping. Wink
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down