Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member- Nightwolfie

+3
halosavior
Adhamh
Nightwolfie
7 posters

Go down

New Member- Nightwolfie Empty New Member- Nightwolfie

Post  Nightwolfie Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:31 am

Character Name: Nightwolfie

How You Heard About The RP Society: I heard about it from halosavior and Daemonash

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Years, have done a lot on forums but not in an MMO

Is English Your First Language? Yes, that it is.

A Short Biography Of Your Character:

War, it had broken out in every corner of the continent of Zile. An ominous red and orange glow choked the night sky, and snow fell from the heavens as if the gods were weeping; a bittersweet sight. A small town, on the fringes of Zile, was the last safe haven from the violent bloodshed that had ripped the soul from the once peaceful land.

A young boy clung to his mother’s tattered dress as they both gazed upon the carnage in the distance. Royal Guards tightened their grip on their lances and swords as they embraced the odor of charred flesh, cinder, and blood that had covered the approaching enemy. The boy looked up and saw what looked to be a silhouette of an eagle, rare and magnificent creatures believed to be the manifestation of the gods themselves, flying across the distorted sky before a loud burst of screams suddenly came from in the town as fire balls, as if sent from hell, descended upon the town.

Chaos erupted as people ran in every direction; the boy ripped from his mother’s side and caught up in the tide of discord. Soldiers charged toward their impending fate as the ballistic fireballs crashed down all around the boy. Cries of fear, confusion, and anguish deafened the boy’s ears, and even pierced his soul. He scrambled a misted the chaos looking for his mother. Then, as he turned to face his house he saw his mother standing in the doorway. A quick smile of relief and tears of joy overcame him, for an instant, before it was all gone. A massive explosion ripped from his house; engulfing everything in the surrounding area.

The boy was flung into a nearby river. He quickly rose to the surface, splashing around as his eyes blinked furiously, trying to recapture that lost moment of hope to find his mother, but he only witnessed the flames consume her. He had lost the will to live. He calmed his panicking body and allowed the river to be his final resting place. As he sank, he slowly closed his eyes to the sight of a descending eagle before everything went dark.

"An innocent heart has suffered immense loss and grief, and has become a reflection of Zile. My soul has been pierced, but you can heal my scars and breathe life into me again. Death shall not claim you today..." The powerful voice’s whisper echoed as images of a beautiful young woman, clothed in a black dress, and an eagle flashed before everything went dark. The boy awoke to the sight of two moons and soft, falling snow.

He gazed around; everything seemed familiar and joyous, but his dream had tainted his memories. He did not feel right. The giant looked himself over, confirming to himself that he was not the little boy he had dreamt about. Then he sorted through his thoughts, sifting between dreams and memories: Nightwolfie, a descendant of the Giants from Vales, whose name was in recognition of his first kill, a wolf under the night sky. However, the other giants slightly modified his name to accommodate his childish behavior.

Nightwolfie felt at ease when his memories drowned out his most recent dream. He walked outside to begin his day at the blacksmiths, but he was unexpectedly met with an Eagle that had appeared from beyond the falling snow. The words “Zile” and “Ziona” quickly entered his mind, followed by his dream… Nightwolfie met the eagle’s gaze, and in that moment Nightwolfie began to question his memories.

What type of character do you play:
A childish giant, fun and friendly, with aspirations of becoming a great blacksmith.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?
I’m on every day I can be; work schedule is different every week. I have a part time job with the local law enforcement and at a grocery store. I'll be able to get on most evenings and days, depending on how work looks.
Nightwolfie
Nightwolfie
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member- Nightwolfie Empty Re: New Member- Nightwolfie

Post  Adhamh Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:40 am

Exceptional bio. Reminds me of King somewhat. ^^
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  halosavior Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:57 am

Oh hey, I know this guy!

halosavior
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:47 am

I love it. It's a very well written bio and I commend you sir/madam for your story telling ability. The Kaye Approves this application.

rawr!
New Member- Nightwolfie Stamp_14
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightwolfie Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:43 am

Kayeori wrote:I love it. It's a very well written bio and I commend you sir/madam for your story telling ability. The Kaye Approves this application.

rawr!
New Member- Nightwolfie Stamp_14

^_^ Thank you! I am a guy. =P
Nightwolfie
Nightwolfie
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:27 am

I'm also a guy. LoL! Sorry about that I was saying Rawr in reference to my approval stamp. Kaye looks like she is just about to pounce someone.

*Edit* Oh! Wait... I see what you mean. My bad. I'm a little slow sometimes. Please don't mind me.

Last edited by Kayeori on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I'm a dork who can't read.)
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:14 am

Well... I approve. Very Happy

*stamps with Cat On Lap*

New Member- Nightwolfie Catapp10
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:50 pm

Seems to be the season of well-written applications right now.
I approve
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:12 pm

I'll process the application tommorow - hope there is something at the guildstone. Wink
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down