Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People, I have -another- alt, his name is--*Drops on the floor dead* (Diias)

2 posters

Go down

People, I have -another- alt, his name is--*Drops on the floor dead* (Diias) Empty People, I have -another- alt, his name is--*Drops on the floor dead* (Diias)

Post  Vayne Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:43 pm

Flay: *Holding a bloody knife* Who did that? Wait, who, me? Yes me! Couldn't be, then who..? Yeah, it was me. Anyway, on to the bios.

Name: Diias (Dee-us) Rennards
Age of Rebirth: 17
Profession: A mercenary. Plain and simple.

Bio: Diias was raised in a quiet, peaceful town nestled in the mountains for his early years. It was a happy, easy life. Not a care in the world. He was babied by his mother, and equally pampered by his father. He lived as close a life to a King as one could get without actually being royalty. Of course, no life is perfect. That would just be too nice for the world to let slip by.

A few months after he turned seventeen, disaster struck in the lowest form, bandits. Not some moral, friendly Robin Hood, but the nasty, lower-than-dirt, never-bathed-since-they-were-twelve kind. The swept through the town, hitting each house in the dead of night. However, this dead-of-night method really didn't make much difference, they were loud, as were the people they killed. The houses were burned and young and old alike were impaled on stakes as proof that they had been there. The bandits approached Diias' house and threw open the door to him having his bedtime milk and a story...at seventeen years old. They were laughing the entire time they gutted his mother. He in turn picked up a kitchen knife and held it in his shaking hands as they turned to him. Why did his mother have a kitchen knife in his room? Well, truth be told she was a total munchauser waiting to be free, and so it would not have mattered if the bandits came or not...he would have been attacked either way. Such irony that he was holding the knife in vengeance for his "doting" mother.

Although awkward in his fighting, he seemed to possess a natural talent with the blade. He managed to get two men before the last grabbed him by his hair and hung him. Laughing, the man who had him brought a dagger to his throat and slowly pressed in, making that moment before death last as long as possible. But, the mans laughter stopped and he fell to the ground. His mother, though severely wounded and missing some entrails, had killed him.

Diias held her close and cried, and she cooed in his ear, "Shhh...it's alright now, Diias. It's all -over-."

At that, Diias felt a sharp pain in his back, as his mother drove the mans dagger through him. She backed away and he fell forward, blood pooling. He thought it was the end, he thought there was to be no more. But it wasn't so bad. To die without any lingering attachment...but that's not what happened.

No, not at all! He was brought to Erinn by Nao, who saw it fitting to lighten his mood and overall attitude by sticking him in a sailor suit. It didn't help much.

Personality: Diias has a good heart...encased in several layers of granite, which have been put into a cup of water which was then sprayed with liquid nitrogen. He is full of both sympathy and spite for a world that wouldn't let him be, but he hides the first well. His face is almost always stoic, and his primary concern is to get stronger. Whether that be to protect, or exact revenge on mankind, will be later revealed.

Last edited by Faivayne on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

People, I have -another- alt, his name is--*Drops on the floor dead* (Diias) Empty Re: People, I have -another- alt, his name is--*Drops on the floor dead* (Diias)

Post  Auramune Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:49 pm

AWWWWWWWW. Sad Why is it sad!
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

People, I have -another- alt, his name is--*Drops on the floor dead* (Diias) Empty Re: People, I have -another- alt, his name is--*Drops on the floor dead* (Diias)

Post  Vayne Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:00 pm

*SHRUGS!* I don't know. Blame my imagination. Not me.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down