Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member Darkfang Nightmare [ Darky5 ]

+4
The Kerrins
Veleth
Kalamiko
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
8 posters

Go down

New Member Darkfang Nightmare  [ Darky5 ] Empty New Member Darkfang Nightmare [ Darky5 ]

Post  Dark_Fang_Nightmare Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:06 am

How You Heard About The RP Society: I heard about you guys, well not heard I just found your group next to Tir and I thought wow I never thought there would be a RPing group on here

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? 5 years, not on Mabinogi but myspace instead I have my account too.(I do multi RP characters, para RP, all of that.)

http://www.myspace.com/ultimatebiodemon2010 (That my first main RP character Whitefang Nightmare, Darkfang is the second main character and related to Whitefang)

Is English Your First Language? Yes

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Darkfang a young bio-weapon un-like his sister Whitefang he choice his own path to follow of good and peace than evil and destruction.

What type of character do you play? Mostly a hero type of character, sometime silly, goofy, lazy at some moments, but good hearted and always fights and train hard too.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? It's all good for now, got a new desktop hopefully it won't breakdown or blow out the hard drive like the min laptop did. So if you don't see me online anymore that means computer was given back or was destroy. But I always come back in a few months or so, year probably. It all count on my parents decisions.
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

New Member Darkfang Nightmare  [ Darky5 ] Empty Re: New Member Darkfang Nightmare [ Darky5 ]

Post  Kalamiko Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:18 am

1 ) We would like you to go a little more in-depth with your bio. We want to know how Darkfang came to Erinn, and maybe where he came from.

Otherwise, Looks pretty good to me.
Kalamiko
Kalamiko
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

New Member Darkfang Nightmare  [ Darky5 ] Empty Re: New Member Darkfang Nightmare [ Darky5 ]

Post  Veleth Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:56 am

Not all people came to Erinn, Kalamiko. Some people were already here.

*mutters* Milletians.....
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Fang_Nightmare Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:48 pm

Alright kinda haven't worked on Darkfang's bio I been working more on Whitefang's bio but here it goes.

Name: Darkfang Nightmare (family of the royal Nightmare Family)

Birthdate: March 19th

Birthplace: Abandon Unknown Lab (in another paradox universe)/At Tir Chonaill (Erinn as a newly reborn person.)

Nicknames: Darky

Alias: Unknown

Body Build: Unknown

Hair Color: black

Eye Color: red

Skin Color: Pale

Tattoos: none

Piercing: None

Height: 168cm

Weight: 53kg

Martial Status: Single

Current Residence: Unknown for the moment

Job: Warrior

Abilities:

Powers:

Fighting style: Unknown (mostly free style)

Inner Spirit: Unknown

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Bio: How did Darkfang came to Erinn was by a battling his twin sister Whitefang. He was trying to stop her from attacking the holy knight's castle but all he did was made his sister angry. At this moment he didn't know what to do, he already try talking it out with her explaining what would happen but she didn't listen. She then threaten him if he kept standing in her way she would strike him down like the rest that stood in Whitefang's path of destruction. So Darkfang have no choice but to fight his twin sister, he only going to fight her out of love, he didn't want Whitefang to die, attacking the Holy knight's castle is suicide. So he faced her in a epic battle but in the end he lost and falls on his knees as his life is in his sister's hands. Whitefang was feeling very merciful right now. She spare his life but still punish him for standing in her face. So she opens up a red worm hole and throw him in there sending him to another universe and world so he can't ever stand in Whitefang's path again. While he was traveling to another world his DNA and genes somewhile changed while he was traveling at the end of the worm hole that appears at the dark stormy sky of Tir Chonaill as Darkfang falls out the wormhole and crash landed to the Grassland, as he was a outkast to his family now. soon hours later Dark Fang was founded by Deian and Duncan, They both notices how badly damage and injury he was, they quickly took him to Dily to heals his worlds.

Few days later his wounds were successfully healed, He look at his self notice his ears and tail was gone even his powers was gone as well too. He looks in a mirror and notice himself as a human. He couldn't believe it and didn't want to believe it. Then soon he slowly gives in then think to himself at least he wasn't a killing machine nor a weapon anymore. This mite be a new start a new beginning and a new life for himself. He couldn't wait to explore the wonders of this new world he was in.

And that how Darkfang came to Erinn. Very Happy

Last edited by Dark_Fang_Nightmare on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalamiko Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:50 pm

New Member Darkfang Nightmare  [ Darky5 ] 16a5vyb
Kalamiko
Kalamiko
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:43 pm

I've been meaning to ask....What's with the sudden insurge of smileys from you, Kala?

I can approve of this, though a simple death would easily cover any physical changes.
We call it the Soul stream for a reason
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:54 pm

You have a good start here, but your grammar could use some work.
I will approve, provided that you promise to work with the mentors in regards to that.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:57 pm

Alrighty, I spoke with you in the guild chat already about what was wrong with this...which actually turned out to be nothing but my misreading. Sorry. I DID think up some other stuff that would be good future advice though.

1. "Normal" characters, first off. And I'm just putting this out there because there's a huge misunderstanding about what's considered normal, and a lot of people find it dull and not worth their time just because of the term. Quite the contrary though. Yes, people within Erinn are generally the average, everyday folk like NPCs you see in-game; but note that "average" in this world implies use of magic, alchemy, swords, combating the supernatural, etc, etc. I mean there's even a program (albeit a failed one) to train elite paladin heroes. Plenty elements to work with in the world rather than bringing in outside ones.

2. It sounds like this character was not brought into Erinn through the soul stream, which would in turn imply he is not a soul streamer/Milletian. This would mean if he dies, he dies. And while death normally doesn't happen without consent of the player, this does not mean throw your character into situations you know they'd turn to dust with 0% chance of it being avoided. Should your character find a way to get to soul stream from within Erinn though, this is all moot, die as many times as you like. Razz You'll have to ask somebody with more knowledge on the subject about how to do that though.

3. ...actually, that's all I can think of right now. Just two points of advice to mull over in the future.

Advice aside, I approve of this.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Also on the soul stream bit... there's always leeway. Your character may come through the soul-stream, but may not be able to come back if they die (thus they are a Millitean with limited lives. Krystal is this way, as is Kelset. Both my characters only get 1 chance to live, as Nao can't bring Cru back... and she didn't like Fomor Kelset Neutral).

As said, "normal" characters aren't exactly normal. A character doesn't need flashy moves or skills to make them unique. Your character could come to Erinn with no powers (having been drained after dying or coming via Soul Stream), and take up life as a normal swordsman. Over time though, they progress and learn new techniques, dab a bit in magic... and so on. Erinn gives us many possibilities for unique characters without having the use of your own world ideas. But those ideas also make your character even better, and so it'd be interesting to see it.
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Don't forget the Guild Stone application.

What is your in-game-name?

I am Guessing Dark-something but just need to be sure
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Fang_Nightmare Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Alright then let me work on the new changes.
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Fang_Nightmare Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:15 pm

just need temo's help.^///^"
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 pm

Yeah, replied to ya. Sorry that took so long to check. Been a rough day. x_x;
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Fang_Nightmare Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Bio: How did Darkfang came to Erinn was by a battling his twin sister Whitefang. He was trying to stop her from attacking the holy knight's castle but all he did was made his sister angry. At this moment he didn't know what to do, he already try talking it out with her explaining what would happen but she didn't listen. She then threaten him if he kept standing in her way she would strike him down like the rest that stood in Whitefang's path of destruction. So Darkfang have no choice but to fight his twin sister, he only going to fight her out of love, he didn't want Whitefang to die, attacking the Holy knight's castle is suicide. So he faced her in a epic battle but in the end he lost and falls on his knees as his life is in his sister's hands. Whitefang was feeling very merciful right now. She spare his life but still punish him for standing in her face. So she opens up a red wormhole and throw him in there sending him to another universe and world so he can't ever stand in Whitefang's path again.

While Darkfang was traveling to another world he somehow falls into a place call the Soul Stream. Bruises and badly injury there was no hope for him to survive now. Soon out of nowhere when all hope was gone for this young bio-weapon Nao appears looking down at Darkfang noticing that he was near death. Darkfang slowly looks up at her with what energy he have left in him, he soon grasp Nao's leg and transfer his memories in her. Letting her see a flash back of what have happen to him and how he got here and how the fact that he was a weapon for destruction too. He then pass out unconscious Nao was shock and felt very sorry about him that she help him out by giving him a second chance in life. She then revive Darkfang again not as a weapon but a human. But once he is human he will lost most of his abilities and powers, and lost the abilities to transfer his memories into others. Nao then send him to Tir Chonaill next to the healer's place.

Few hours later Dily walk outside and notice Darkfang was on the ground still Unconscious. She didn't know him at all but she was willing to help him, she just can't leave him laying outside like this. So she took him inside and place him in a warm bed for him to rest at. Next day, he woken up wonder what happen, how was he still alive and what was that place of light, was it a dream or was it real? He get off of bed and head to the bathroom to wash up, he soon notice that his ears and tail was gone even his powers was gone as well too. He looks at a mirror and notice himself that he was a human now. He couldn't believe it and didn't want to believe it. Then soon he slowly gives in then think to himself at least he wasn't a killing machine nor a weapon anymore. So that means it wasn't a dream that this all was true. This mite be a new start a new beginning and a new life for himself. He couldn't wait to explore the wonders of this new world he was in.
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Fang_Nightmare Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:02 pm

1. Either gone missing in the Shadow Realm

2. Was killed off by the Dark Commander of the shadow realm.

I think I like number two better, who wanna vote on this? Because I was thinking of a sad dramatic storyline when Hikaru found out her own brother was killed off by the dark commander. Be an interesting RP of Hikaru wanting to avenge her brother's death.
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down