Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Ichigo- Shikaitsu the Memory Catcher

2 posters

Go down

A New Ichigo- Shikaitsu the Memory Catcher Empty A New Ichigo- Shikaitsu the Memory Catcher

Post  Ichigosama Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:59 pm

The beginning was never definite. Adolescence seemed to be a simple dream that is forgotten when you wake up. I went through the motions of being a child and never questioned who I was or how I became. Everything was a combination of emotions, touches, and sights that did not belong to me. Confusing scenes appeared to me at first, then, gradually they subsided into slight migraines that happened only when I saw strangely familiar objects, people or places. I guess you could say these “scenes” where a part of a past life or past existence. Never really fully understanding it, I would often think somebody was showing me these images to confuse me or try to understand something I never would.
My life in Erinn was never quite clear to me; I struggled to survive with the Fomors attacking me and people sending me on quests left and right. Money was hard to make, food was hard to find and Fomors just added the bonus of a possibility of being killed every day. I have never been strong or tough, so being put against a Fomor would be like putting a Kangaroo Mouse against a Grizzly. The workers of the town that I resided in, Tir Chonail, helped me gradually through my hardships. I slowly gathered money from the tasks that they sent me on until I got a fortunate opportunity.
A young boy about the age of 12 (about the same age as me at the time) sat at the edge of the square in Tir Chonail, head in his hands. His weak shoulders shook very lightly and with each shiver, he buried his head deeper into his palms. The sight made me want to cry, but I resisted and walked up the boy and sat next to him. He lifted his very slightly to look up at me with his tear-streaked face, but averted his eyes. I scooted a little closer to him and tilted my head to the side.
“Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked.
He didn’t respond after a few seconds, but then he lifted his eyes up look my straight into mine and said in a shaky, frail voice, “ I can’t find my parents and my sister is hiding from me for some reason and I’m really scared…”
I looked away and frowned, “Hmm..well do you remember anything about your parents telling you anything?”
The boy looked thoughtful for a about ten seconds and scratched his head saying, “Well I’m not sure. They may have told me something, but I just don’t remember anything.”
I nodded slowly and put my hand on his head and suddenly, a rush of words came blurting into my head that didn’t make any sense at all except for one sentence, “We’re just going to Dunbarton to get some books, honey.” I slowly realized that these words must have come from the boy’s parents.
“Ever think they just went on an errand?” I suggested slowly.
“OOOOHHH!!! That’s where they went!!!” the boy cried with a look of realization.
The boy then jumped up and ran down the path next to the General store that led to Dunbarton. I sighed and got up.
Two weeks later somebody heard of a strange rumor that I could read people’s minds and came looking for me, wanting me to erase a horrible memory from their mind. I rested my hand on their head like I did with the boy and the memory surfaced in my brain and somehow, I picked it up with my mind in a way and crushed the memory and the man stared at me and asked what he wanted me to do. I told him that he wanted me to get rid of a memory and that I had done so. The man smiled and started to search his pockets and pulled out a bag full of at least 20k worth of gold in it. He held it to me and thanked me. I took the payment, confused.
Not three days later, something of the same thing happened, and again I got paid. I slowly realized that I could make a living off this. For the next few months my popularity soon grew and so did my wealth. Saving money, I soon became relatively rich and my wealth still grew more and more each day. I became what would be called an aristocrat, I suppose.
To change things up a bit, I decided that I should become an alchemist and go on Shadow Missions and gain more money. I made up my mind that I wanted to summon a golem to help me fight.
Slowly and carefully I gathered the ingredients for the golem crystals and started to combine them. When I got to cutting the crystals, my hand slipped and I sliced open my finger with a yelp. The blood seeped into the crystal without my knowing. I left the work table in my workshop and bandaged up my hand. I came back into the room and finished that crystal, loaded it into my cylinder and put it on. I thrust my hand out in front of me and commanded a summoning spell.
What appeared in front of me was not the huge pile of rocks that would assemble themselves, as I expected, but instead a young man about the age of 14 clad in a black tailcoat that lay on the ground, motionless for a few seconds. I leaned down to look at him, but when he opened his eyes slowly, his pupils went from covering almost all of his irises, to the size of a grain of sand. As soon as this happened the young man arched his back, let out a long screech of agony and began to writhe on the ground, nails scraping at the floor. I screamed as well, but out of surprise and fear. What have I done!?
After a moment or two passed of the man's screaming I realized it was the light that was hurting him. No wonder his eyes contracted so much, so quickly. I ran over to the window and shut the blinds quickly, hands fumbling. When this was done, the screams slowly subsided into a quiet whimper. I looked over at the heap on the floor. I carefully took steps towards the panting man.
"Are you ok...?" I asked uneasily.
The man looked up at me slowly and nodded once, "I think. Where am I...?"
"Uhhh...Erinn...at my house.."
"Erinn?" the man frowned slightly, saying it slowly. "How did I get here...?"
"Well...I think I might have done something wrong while summoning a golem...and I got you instead."
"May I see the ingredients for the...golem?" he asked slowly, raising an eyebrow.
"Y-yeah..." I stuttered, turning around and grabbing the papers, and handing them to him.

(Just if you're all wondering the "young man" is Ruzarin [or Ruzzy/Ruza as Shikai likes to call him] >_> just saying....I'm kinda vague on thoes kind of things. Oh, and Shikaitsu is made up of Ichigo's memories so he can see people's memories and kind of mess with them. Just needed to specify that and also Ichigo is dead...he was killed by his father.)

Last edited by Ichigosama on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ichigosama
Ichigosama
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

A New Ichigo- Shikaitsu the Memory Catcher Empty Re: A New Ichigo- Shikaitsu the Memory Catcher

Post  Xeek Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:10 pm

Wrong section~ Admins!
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down