Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member - Daemonash

5 posters

Go down

New member - Daemonash Empty New member - Daemonash

Post  Daemonash Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:45 am

Character Name: Daemonash (Ash for short)

How You Heard About The RP Society: For a long time, I had noticed the guild stone as I passed on my way to Dunbarton. Eventually, my curiosity got the best of me and I checked it out. I like what I saw, so I came here to try it out.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Years and years, but only on forums. I've never roleplayed in an actual game before.

Is English Your First Language? Yes, and I'm so grateful for it. English isn't the easiest language to learn and I'm having enough difficulties with Spanish. I can't imagine how hard it would be for me to learn English.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Looking out onto the waves, the scent of the salty air forever entwined in her hair, the rocking of a great ship. Those are Ash's first memories. She was born to a poor, unmarried woman who died in childbirth. Her uncle was a pirate, and though he loved the freedom of few responsibilities, he knew he couldn't let his sister's daughter grow up in an orphanage. With many pleas for help, he finally received the ship's captain's permission to raise her at sea. As soon as she was old enough to hold a broom, she was enlisted to sweeper duty, cleaning the ship. As she grew, she started to hate the position she was put in and was determined to become a full-fledged pirate. With a few years of training, Ash became a dedicated swordsman. Due to her ability to wield two swords, when a normal woman wasn't expected to know how to wield even a single short sword, the crew nicknamed her "Daemonash," and the joke was that she must have been demon spawn to be able to fight like a man.

More years passed and her uncle got married. His new wife was a kind woman, a healer. Ash, curious about potion-making and magical healing, begged her uncle to allow her to stay with his wife while he was at sea. He quickly agreed, happy that his wife would have company while he was gone and would not be alone. Ash struggled to learn about making potions, but she was determined to be a healer just like her new aunt. Though she loathed living on land, she learned archery for hunting to keep herself and her aunt fed during the winter when even the butcher had run low on food.

Ash finally turned eighteen and her aunt forced her to leave, to make a name for herself. Her uncle had retired from piracy, her aunt relieved that he had lived for so long out on the open sea. Ash was no longer needed and was thus kicked out of the nest, lovingly of course.

Times were rough, and Ash often lived either in the forest or on the streets, unable to find a decent paying job. She was shy around others, but made many animal friends. She's often seen with one pet or another following her diligently. When Ash learned that she could earn a lot of money by collecting fomor scrolls, she set course for Tir Chonaill to speak to the Chief. The people there taught her many things about life in Erinn and she felt at home in this unfamiliar place. Hunting for fomor scrolls eventually led her to dungeon crawling, where deep inside the caves, there were treasures beyond all imagination. With her new found gold, she bought a lute, though she has no skills whatsoever as a musician. She is very happy with her life, though she longs to return to the sea.

What type of character do you play? A wandering adventurer with a passion for potions and healing.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? Now that summer is here, almost every day. I'll be on at least three times a week for the whole day. Mabi is very addicting. xD

One other thing, I apologize for such a long bio. Once I started writing, I couldn't stop xD
Daemonash
Daemonash
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New member - Daemonash Empty Re: New member - Daemonash

Post  Dellinger Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:47 am

Ah, a native.
Approved for now.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:02 pm

A creative writer that is hooked on both writing and Mabinogi. What could be better? My approval is in for what ever it is worth.

A native daughter born on the open sea not answerable to any man, woman, crown or flag, only the open seas and the fates themselves. I think I like this character already.
How well she responds to my menagerie of misfits and misanthropes is as yet to be determined. Rolling Eyes
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Veleth Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Silly Erinn-borns. *hands a grape soda pin* Welcome to the club.

*approves with the imaginary button of approval*
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Daemonash Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:20 pm

Application to the guild stone has been sent. :3 I look forward to roleplaying.
Daemonash
Daemonash
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:26 pm

yay for another creative writer! Smile *cat on lap stamp of approval*
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm