Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member- Rayleight

5 posters

Go down

New Member- Rayleight Empty New Member- Rayleight

Post  Rayleight Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:26 am

Character Name: Rayleight, know as Ray

How You Heard About The RP Society: Searching for Role Playing Mabinogi

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Not in Mabinogi, but in others MMORPG, about 2 years

Is English Your First Language? Yes, but since I also speak Spanish, sometimes make grammatical errors...

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Rayleight was born in a faraway place west of Uladh, in a peaceful village surrounded by mountains and with a prosperous future. Ray was friendly, and had parents who always took care of it. They were a happy family. Until that day: He had eight years, his parents left the village to buy supplies from a neighboring village, but never returned.

After a week, he came out to look for them, but never found them, the village never existed, and since it was his first time out of the town, had no idea. He spent three months and returned to the village, only to find it burnt, to ashes. His parents were actually very skillful warriors who tried to defend the town with their lives, but were outnumbered and killed. At that time, Rayleight felt a sense of emptiness and abandonment, who left him thinking about the causes of things and in the future. He began to travel to nowhere to try to find their parents and a response to his thoughts.

After two years drinking only water and eating fruit, because he did not know cooking, and nearly to die in a seemingly endless forests, was found by an old man living in its depths, living in a medium house. When he awoke, saw the old man sitting in a chair, playing the lute. Rayleight said "Thank you" and try to leave the house. At that time, the old man said, "Ha ha, you will eventually die again with your skills. Come on, I will teach you something useful." Rayleight kept silent, and after a while he said "Okay." The old man smiled and began to train him. 5 years fly like the wind, and taught him how to survive, to use the sword and play the lute, as the old man played it after training. But humans are not immortal, and the old man died... His last words were: "Use the skills I have taught you to protect what you love. Get more strong and never lose it. I am sure you will be stronger than your parents ... Still searching for meaning in your life ... I am proud of you, grandson ... " After learning the truth, Rayleight shed some tears, and buried him with his sword like a cross, leaving the place with his lute. Four years later, after an almost endless journey, is in Tir Chonaill, starting a new one in the regions of Uladh and Iria, becoming stronger, exploring new places, helping people, and seeking meaning in his life, playing those endless musical notes ...
What type of character do you play? Human, serious, with a cold air around him, and sometimes making fun of the situation. Musician and composer, with an interest in the alchemy.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? Around 5-7 times a week, 11 hours or more, until my holiday period ends. Then, 8 hours a day.

Last edited by Rayleight on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical errors)
Rayleight
Rayleight
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Member- Rayleight Empty ...

Post  Rayleight Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:00 am

So... Hey everybody, to seems nobody has commented... feel free to say something, really. It doesn't matter much to me, but sometimes I feel alone, well... usually all the time... maybe should change something. Come on, I promise not to bite XD

Well, I will be wandering around, see ya.
Rayleight
Rayleight
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Member- Rayleight Empty Re: New Member- Rayleight

Post  Xeek Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:34 am

Rayleight wrote:So... Hey everybody, to seems nobody has commented... feel free to say something, really. It doesn't matter much to me, but sometimes I feel alone, well... usually all the time... maybe should change something. Come on, I promise not to bite XD

Well, I will be wandering around, see ya.

Sorry for the delay xD I usually don't check the forums after a certain time until I wake up.

You do have quite a bit of grammar errors, but your writing is understandable. And as long as you try and take criticism it won't be problem.

Other than that, I give my approval. And I really like the story. I take it he was born in Erinn?

Last edited by Xeek on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:39 am

I enjoyed the story as well and there were a few grammatical errors yes... (*eyes Xeek* and that's "quite" not "quiet")...

Looks to be an Erinn born, but not sure about the "other continent"? Other than that I really did like the background. approve *stamps with cat on lap*
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:01 am

Honeko wrote:I enjoyed the story as well and there were a few grammatical errors yes... (*eyes Xeek* and that's "quite" not "quiet")...

I don't know what you are talking about *quickly edits his post*

I seem to have a problem with that word...O_o
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayleight Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:25 am

Hey... well, to seems I have some mistakes, I will be working it. Hmm, about the continents, that is another far away from Iria, almost like the other side of the world, and right, Erinn born.

*Note to myself: Not write at 4 of the morning, makes you dizzy @.@*
Rayleight
Rayleight
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Member- Rayleight Empty New Member- Rayleight

Post  Rayleight Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:21 pm

Ok, grammar corrected. I think that I'm not forgetting anything.

Well... I will be around if something isn't clear.

*2 approvals, 1 more to go :D*
Rayleight
Rayleight
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:23 pm

I give my approval. Surprised
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Guild-Stone application has been processed.

Welcome you are. king
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down