Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member- Xiferagei

+2
Auramune
xiferagei
6 posters

Go down

New member- Xiferagei Empty New member- Xiferagei

Post  xiferagei Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Character Name: Xiferagei

How You Heard About The RP Society: I actually ran into one of your members rpi’ng I remember a guy attacking a little girl so I tried to step and was knocked out

How Long Have You Been Role-playing? I use to role play all the time in high school then life happened. When it calmed down I suffered from writers block, and thus entered the world of mabi which has given me the push I needed to start rping again. All I needed was an RPing guild and by a chance encounter, with one of your members I began asking around for info and eventually found your guild stone and that brings us to the present.

Is English Your First Language? Yes but ill warn you my spelling is NOT perfect but I try, not to mention I HATE text speech.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Xiferagei grew up in an alternate earth where war and chaos where everyday things. His earths weapons where slightly different then what we know. Guns and bombs were replaced with advanced hand to hand combat weapons, and magic not that different then the magic of Erin. He however cared not for magic instead preferring knowledge of conventional weapons or small arms including pulse daggers and swords. As a result he adapted to the less advanced weapons of Erin with ease.

How he came to be in Erin: As a solder of the Ethereal Task Force, he was sent to deal with a group of mages , who wished to open gateways to other dimensions for their own savage purposes. Him and the Hell Five squadron, where to be the front line and charge the cave in which the mages where opening the gateway. Things seemed to be going as planed in-till the Hells five walked into an ambush. A battle ensued and the other four of the hells five fell. Xiferagei had battled his way to the gateways source, praying for reinforcements to arrive proved futile, as the other 3 squadrons had been flanked and outnumbered. Realizing that the battle was a total loss xiferagei did something desperate he entered the gateway and killed the mage at the center of it, knowing that the gateway would break down and trap him in whatever dimension lay beyond. That dimension was Erin.

What type of character do you play? He is neutral and cares not for the war between elfs and giants. He has never met a giant and only one elf and does not judge either race. After accepting his new life in erin he doesn’t much care for fighting, preferring music instead. He will however Raise his blade to protect the weak or a women/girl.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? I play for a few hours every day when i can and on Saturdays for shure.

Last edited by xiferagei on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : slight name mix up in bio)

xiferagei
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New member- Xiferagei Empty Re: New member- Xiferagei

Post  Auramune Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Ohh. I remember you.
There was drama in that particular scene. xD Angron was attacking Nogit.

I dig the bio, and approve.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:19 pm

I like the Biography as well.
Very well thought out and well written.

I will give my fish of approval here.
New member- Xiferagei M1661
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:17 pm

Approved.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:28 am

Is it too late for a fourth? Razz
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:47 am

xiferagei wrote:
Is English Your First Language? Yes but ill warn you my spelling is NOT perfect but I try, not to mention I HATE text speech.

As long as you try is all good :3

Xiferagei grew up in an alternate earth where war and chaos where everyday things.

Xenark: What's so alternate about regular earth? Razz trust me, I make sure there is plenty of chaos and wars everywhere Twisted Evil

weak or a women/girl.

Alexis: What's the difference?

That's a few comments from my characters Razz I will also give my approval stamp... if I can find it
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down