Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Kazumiya

4 posters

Go down

New Member - Kazumiya Empty New Member - Kazumiya

Post  Kazumiya Fri May 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Character Name: Kazumiya
How You Heard About The RP Society: Browsing around the Nexon forums
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? On and off for maybe six years now.
Is English Your First Language? Yes.
A Short Biography Of Your Character:
One early morning, during the summer of her twenty-ninth year, aspiring Olympic swimmer Jordan Michaels pushed herself beyond her personal limits and, unfortunately, did not forsee the intense leg cramp that resulted in her own death. She also did not predict falling into the soul stream and encountering a beautiful young woman who was, for a reason that she had yet to find out, much, much shorter than the not-quite-young Jordan. The beautiful young woman was revealed to be one Ms. Nao, and she explained that the now ex-swimmer was to be reborn in the world of Erinn as a giant. Jordan tried to object, claiming that this was just because she had a dark tan and her name was eerily similar to a certain famous basketball player, but it was useless. Upon her arrival in Erinn, she grudgingly tried to carry out the missions given to her, but soon found out that it was not good to get wrapped up in her thoughts while collecting firewood, and only had herself to blame when the tree she was chopping at fell on her. The giants of Vales did everything they could, but nothing was able to wake Jordan from her coma.

A week later, a young giant who claimed her name was Kazumiya climbed out of bed, assumed that the hammer laying next to her was hers, and went off to complete the tasks written on the scrolls a few owls appeared to have left for her. Kazumiya wasn't quite sure what had happened, but her head felt a bit funny, and she didn't really know why the cows at the edge of the village looked so small compared to her. The other giants in the village assumed this was normal for visitors from the soul stream, and decided that it was for the best if they just forgot that Jordan Michaels ever existed.

What type of character do you play? A curious young giant who doesn't fight so much as stumble about and step on things.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? I'm usually online in the afternoons, -5 GMT, for at least two hours.
Kazumiya
Kazumiya
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Kazumiya Empty Re: New Member - Kazumiya

Post  Dalvar Fri May 14, 2010 7:42 pm

Dead twice?
I like this.
Approved.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazumiya Fri May 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Dalvar wrote:Dead twice?
I like this.
Approved.
Not just dead twice, but she complained about the cold and claimed racism so much that the giants actually refused to rub her with feathers and just shoved her in a house somewhere! It wouldn't be surprising if the extent of the emergency procedures to revive her the first time were two guys deciding that hey, she's not breathing, why bother checking for the pulse when they can just toss her out of the pool and call 911 when she starts to smell? Not-so-sadly, Jordan Michaels is out of the picture and though her constant whining would be amusing, no one in Erinn knows how to play basketball, which means no discussing Space Jam or how cool a certain former basketball/baseball player is, and no Jordan Michaels waking up and storming off angrily to wish she were anything but a hulking brown mass of muscle with bad hand-eye coordination.
Kazumiya
Kazumiya
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Fri May 14, 2010 8:05 pm

I enjoy this background a lot. Approved. Smile
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Fri May 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Oh my - I like - wonder if any of the characters from space jam would bring back memories?

*goes to check the Guild Stone*
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down