Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member- Kishya

3 posters

Go down

New Member- Kishya Empty New Member- Kishya

Post  Caliandra Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:37 pm

Character Name: Kishya (Key-sh-ya)

How You Heard About The RP Society: I was playing my flute and I started playing with Captincrunch and he started to tell me of the guild, it will be a bit longer until I can get into the guild.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?: I have been roleplaying for a bit over two years now.

Is English Your First Language?: Yes, English is my first language

A Short Biography Of Your Character: My character is a young girl (age Eleven now). She is in training in the healing arts right now. She is also is studying potion-making and Herblism. She also loves to play her flute when she gets a chance to. She recently found out that she has very poor vision after taking Darkes advice to visit Dilys when he seen her reading a Score Scroll so closely he thought she was going to eat it.*chuckles*...So now she is saving up to buy glasses at Malcolms store...Anyway... She was born is Erinn. She was a bit to young to fight back then so she went to meet the people in Erinn. She mostly visited and helped Dilys out with her work because she was interested in healing. A few months later she went to Emain Macha to look around in the city. Thats when she heard the sweet sounds of music. She followed the sound and found Nele playing his Magnolia. As she went up to him she was more awed in his talent in music. As the song ended Nele noticed her and smiled and they started talking. Nele was abit interested of the girls interest in music, so he gave her a flute before she had to go back to Tir. Now she is eleven and a good healer.

This is what she looks like now

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/12/59/09/10/mabino11.jpg

This is what I'm going for.

New Member- Kishya 2Clj_N

Last edited by Kishya on Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:37 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add something and fix something)

Caliandra
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

New Member- Kishya Empty Re: New Member- Kishya

Post  Kalypstra Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:25 am

Well, I'm a flute player in real life so....flutes FTW! But other then that, I say Yes *thumbs up*
Kalypstra
Kalypstra
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://cautionchickensatplay.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

New Member- Kishya Empty Re: New Member- Kishya

Post  Kahlen Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:23 pm

I approve.
Kahlen
Kahlen
Kandy Korn Ogre