Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lealux- Teoxihuitl's alt

+4
Azarune
Kayeori
Temo
Teoxihuitl
8 posters

Go down

Lealux- Teoxihuitl's alt Empty Lealux- Teoxihuitl's alt

Post  Teoxihuitl Thu May 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Character Name: Lealux

How You Heard About The RP Society: I am Teo.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? 2-3 years.

Is English Your First Language? English is not my first language, but I prefer it more.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Lealux was inadvertently created by Azarune and Angron near Emain. Basically she is a elf that hasnt been tainted by sin that harbors a demon within her pants. Her sole purpose is to lure men in with her body and devour them. The demon within her though, is what controlls her central nervous system so the host (Lealux) is in a permanent slumber. As of now she has impregnated Raven with her child, with the seeds she shots from the demons tentacles. Oh the demons name is Rearn, he is a male and has a preference for males. Though given hunger he will eat anything in its general vicinity. It's composed of a jelly like body that has 8 tentacles that protrude from it. Though it is virtually indestuctable it has one weakness, lightning. That is unless she finds the lightning warriors helm she lost while fighting Xeek.

Lealux is in development, so she wont be joining the guild anytime soon. Soem of you might find her distasteful, but I would like to say that she was created by the guild mates that roleplayed with her that day. To keep this going Lealux is determined by her interactions so the more you talk to her the more she grows. She can impregnate people but since the attack to do so involves shooting the seed at slow speeds, it misses a lot. Raven was an unlucky one that didnt dodge it though.

If you approve please note that you do, if you dont please point out why and I will atempt to accomodate to the person.
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Lealux- Teoxihuitl's alt Empty Re: Lealux- Teoxihuitl's alt

Post  Temo Thu May 06, 2010 8:32 pm

This is like something out of a bad hentai. I'm scared. Shocked
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Thu May 06, 2010 8:51 pm

I personally think that it is an interesting idea. Yes I can plainly see why it would offend people, but I want it out there that it doesn't bother me. However, if it would appease people I do have a thought on how the character could be changed. If anyone has seen the movie "The Faculty" then you know where I'm going with this. There is one scene where those infected are standing in the rain, as the parasite loves water, and little tentacles come out of their mouths almost like feelers on an insect. Perhaps this would be better suited for the game. That is of course if people are to offended otherwise. If not then I say let game take its course. Smile
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Azarune Thu May 06, 2010 9:08 pm

I created a monster...
Azarune
Azarune
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Thu May 06, 2010 9:18 pm

I don't know what to do about this....
I do know that Cru will wander up and say hi.

Cru: -walks up- Hi! Who are you?

Just like that...
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenny Thu May 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Eh boys will be boys. I have no issues with this char, I find it interesting. It's defiantly made things... ah unique already with our pregnant male Raven.
Xenny
Xenny
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Thu May 06, 2010 10:04 pm

I find it a bit distasteful.

It's not that I dislike tentacle monsters, or anything like that.. I just think that the region of the monster is a bit on the risqué side.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Fri May 07, 2010 12:50 am

As of now she has impregnated Raven with her child, with the seeds she shots from the demons tentacles. Oh the demons name is Rearn, he is a male and has a preference for males. Though given hunger he will eat anything in its general vicinity. It's composed of a jelly like body that has 8 tentacles that protrude from it. Though it is virtually indestuctable it has one weakness, lightning. That is unless she finds the lightning warriors helm she lost while fighting Xeek.
This is something that belongs in the powers forum and will need to be approved and possibly revised there.
I will urge you not to ignore what has been put in place as a rule.
The fact that this character has not joined the guild yet is not an excuse to ignore the rule.
You are a member, and I believe the rules still apply to you.

She can impregnate people but since the attack to do so involves shooting the seed at slow speeds, it misses a lot.
I think you missed something... but I'll address this when you bring this idea to the powers forum.

Your friendly neighborhood Dellinger.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 07, 2010 7:12 pm

I was asked by Teo to post this, as he won't be home for a while.

The current Lealux has been terminated. She was an experimental character, mostly going off of comments and actions of other characters. (Think Teo said that Aza started it >.> )

Teo now has a better idea for the character of Lealux, and will be posting it later.

-looks off the stage- Am I done? That was all, right? ...don't think I missed anything... Hi mom!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down