Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The little Red head that could.

Go down

The little Red head that could. Empty The little Red head that could.

Post  Xeek Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:18 pm

I will start this off by saying, I WILL gladly take any criticism and suggestions. I am not an a good writer or a frequent ready so~

~The Beauty and the Bum~

"Xeekie!" The voice of a little girl echoed through the crumbled houses of the slums. She had very light dirty blond hair and grayish eyes. A popular trait in the kingdom, most pure breeds were like this. She was 9 years old and she dressed very wealthy for someone wondering around the slums.

"WAKE UP! LAZY BUM!" She shouted as she stomped on a wooden trapdoor.
"I am going!" A voice responded with a grumble.

She jumped off the trapped door as it swung open. Xeek, the boy inside, was 10 years old, he has blood red hair and deep blue eyes. Few people had red hair, and nobody else had natural red hair and blue eyes. He wore broken down clothings, rags, only thing he had of value is a necklace. The necklace has an angel with 7wings. An odd number to have as wings, the un-symmetrical wing was downward, while all the others spread to the side. Like normal wings.

"AUGH! Why do you never wear the clothes I bring you!" She threw a bag down the hole and jumped right after it.
"Princess? Why are you hear so early?" Xeek said rubbing his eyes.
"It's 12 pm! You Buffoon! And my name is not Princess!" She swung at his head.
"OW! You are so violent!" He rubbed his head.
"You are such a cry baby!" Their childish argument continued for a while.

"Ohh! I know Fancy clothing bothers you, so I brought you less-fancy clothing" Said the Princess as she reached for the bad she threw down.

She searched through the bag, pulling out various things. Books, food, arrows, drinks, clothings, and little useful tools. She put together a pair of shorts and a T-shirt for him and handed it to him.
"Here you go" She offered him with a smile.

Xeek sighed and looked at the bag of items she had brought. "Princess... You don't have to bring me all this stuff. You can get in trouble!"

She snapped at him with semi-teary eyes. "Would you be graceful for once! I do all this stuff for you and all you think is about. Princess this, Princess that! Princess will get in trouble! It all revolves around the princess! Now, take the clothes and change!"

"Fine fine, Sorry, but, for someone who doesn't want to be treated as a princess... you sure give a lot of commands" He stuck his tongue out at her.

"Hmph! Change!"
"Okay Okay, shesh." Xeek stared at her a moment. "uh....."
"Now...." She glared at him.
"But-but you are here...."

She sighed. "They did say girls matured faster than boys. Xeekie if we are going to get married we need to really get to know each other. Which includes out body" She nodded, blushing a bit.

Xeek's face was just a few shades of red away from his head. "Married! I said I wouldn't leave your side. You know a mutt can never marry a pure blood... specially a princess..."

The Princess turned redder from anger, she reached towards his face and smacked him. In a sad tone "Don't EVER say that! EVER EVER EVER!"

" I am sorry..." He paused and grinned. "Hunny~" He winked at her.
"Hmph, change..." She responded, trying to hide her smile.
Xeek removes his rags, staying only in underwear.

"Your scars....they are gone?" She asked.
"What'd you mean?"
"The scars you got, and keep getting..." She reached for his chest. It was smooth. They both blushed.
He looked down at his chest. "They are....they went poof."
"But how?"
"Not a single clue.." He put on his shirt and short. He knew why, but he was scared she wouldn't like him if she knew the truth.

She pushed him gently, causing him to fall in the broken bed. "I'll prepare your lunch" She put a cat-like smile.
" I can do it myself!"
"So?" She said still smiling. "I want to do it"
"Fine" He sat up as he watched her.
She turned towards the food she brought and began putting it into plates. " I like doing this" She blushed.
"Doing wah?"
"Cooking, but only for you. When I tried cooking for my dad it wasn't as fun"
" I am just that handsome" He grinned. Though Xeek wasn't conceited he was always cocky. He believe he can do anything. He got that from his dad, it was his biggest memory of him. Everytime the other kids didn't want to play with him his dad used to tell him. "They are jealous, you are smarter, stronger, faster, better. You can do anything you believe." Ever since his parents died, Xeek never shed a tear, he just tried to keep a positive attitude on everything.

"HAHA! Very funny, bum" She brought him his lunch and sat next to him. Watching him scarf down everything without using silverware. As he finished, she handed him a towel, took the plate, and went to the old broken sink he had.

"Wait a minute....." It occurred to him. "If we are getting married... doesn't that mean we are... you know.. boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"It's about time you asked, shesh, I was about to ask you."
"Pfft! So, when do I get my first kiss?" He grinned.

That's chapter one :3
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

The little Red head that could. Empty Re: The little Red head that could.

Post  Xeek Tue May 04, 2010 7:21 am

For chapter two I will just post the title. I will add the rest latah~

~Where is my Kiss?~

"You are lucky that grin is cute, or I'd smack it out of you"
"Does that mean I don't get a kiss?" He pouted and whimpered.
"Of course! But you only get one.", the Princess said with a smirk, "it's not gonna to be here though! This place isn't far good enough to kiss a princess, now is it? Let's go out to the fields!"
"Are you nuts?! Your father does NOT let anyone leave the kingdom. Especially with Veracks roaming around all they like nowadays."
Veracks were the "others". Anyone who was not human, elf, dwarf, or ogre fell into this category and was looked upon as a lower class species, if even considered that. Although ogres were not valedictorians, being the only species yet to have conquered the universal language, they were still considered higher than the Veracks. Many called the Veracks mutts. The only Veracks seen in the kindgom were those who were either a mix of the top races or looked it. The only "accepted" Veracks were the mermaid, the siren and the harpies. Let's just say the King has a liking for these beautiful varmints. Being a flirtatious bunch, they quickly -spread- through much of the known world.
"It'll be quick!", she said getting closer and closer to his face with every word, " Just... one... little... kiss."
"NO!", Xeek screamed. "If we're gonna risk it, I better get AT LEAST three.", he said with a sweet smile.
She soon followed with a smile as well, and said, "Deal!"
As he finished his meal he said with satisfaction, "Ahhh, that was good. Thank you."
She begins cleans up after him. "Princess?...", Xeek said with a low voice, almost fighting to get the word out.
"Hmm?", she had zoned out and into a dream phase thinking about their future kiss.
"How are we going to get married?"
"A wedding, dummy!", she let out a chuckle.
"I know that much!"
"Well? Then why ask?", she stuck out her tongue.
"Princess, you know what I mean... I mean... You're a princess, and I'm... nothing, a mutt, trash..."
She left everything and began to walk towards him. -SMACK-
"I told you to stop calling me princess! You're not a mutt! You're not a mutt and i'm not a princess!..", she fell to the floor and began with a soft sob, "I wanted to introduce you to my dad after our first kiss..."
"Princ---"
"Stop it, Xeek.", the anger and sadness poured out of her lips.
"You know how he feels about mut--, I mean, Veracks... Even if it's between the pure bloods... My elf blood line isn't even well-liked..."
She rushes up to him and screams in his face, " Shut up, just shut up... Please just stop it." The crying began again.
"No, no. I'm sorry... honey.", he winked at his princess.
"Don't say that again. You are NOT a Verack. You're my Xeekie."
"Fine, so... When do I get my kiss?" his cocky grin returned.

Ok, I decided on the titles, she finally convinced me to leave this title xP
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Fri May 14, 2010 9:13 pm

I am still deciding with the title.. I think I am revolving around this kiss to much xD;

~Still no Kiss~?
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down