Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mariella, the Jabberwock Reincarnate (02-16-11)

4 posters

Go down

Mariella, the Jabberwock Reincarnate (02-16-11) Empty Mariella, the Jabberwock Reincarnate (02-16-11)

Post  Mari Eir Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Name: Mariella (Pre-Erinn: Tikhruvor Shehad)
Family: Her ragtag family assembled of loners from all around Erinn is comprised of Soifa (Mama), Thomas (Big Brother), Marialice (little sister), and Creepy, (Little brother). She also has a biological sister running around, but most of her real family is in the world she came from.

Hobbies: Toying with alchemy, being around Dranis, playing with Tumtum (the Venus Flytrap she got while on safari around Iria)
Weapon of Choice: Cylinder. Mariella is an alchemist first and foremost.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red (she wears contacts)
Height: Very short, Like a 10 or 11 year old
Weight: Appropriate in proportion to her height
Favorite Food: Fruit leathers and other various fruit snacks. Otherwise she is a carnivore
Theme Song: Heads Will Roll; Yeah Yeah Yeahs
How She Came To Be In Erinn: In her life before Erinn, Mariella was the prince (yes, she was male before coming to Erinn, but that says nothing for Mariella herself) of a tribe of Dragons feared by all. He was their most prized fighter and hero, known to outsiders as "Jabberwock". When word of a weapon said to be able to slay any dragon fell upon the ears of the tribe, the Jabberwock Tikhruvor rose to the occasion as was his duty. He fell to a knight wielding the legendary Vorpal Blade. While on his death bed, Tikhruvor saw the image of Nao, who offered him a new life in Erinn and the chance to be a hero to someone new. He took it, hoping one day to return to his home world in his new stronger body.

Character History Through Player: This is a completely new character. All of her history thus far has been witnessed by the guild. I have another character, however, has a much more thorough history and ties to Mariella.

Last edited by Mariella Kana on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Mariella, the Jabberwock Reincarnate (02-16-11) Empty Tihkruvor, the Draconic Prince (By Request Only)

Post  Mari Eir Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Name: Tikhruvor Shehad
Age: Appears to be in his late teens, but was only 10 in dragon years upon his death.
Family: Ichigo, aka Vorelanon. In their old world, she was his older sister and their bond remains intact.
Hobbies: Playing. He's very animal-like in his behavior, so playing for him includes wrestling and other forms of play fighting where one asserts their dominance.
Weapon of Choice: He uses Mariella's cylinders, he has found them to be very useful since everyone wants to attack him.
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Blood red
Height: He is about 6'0
Weight: Heavier than he looks. He's not a big guy, but his muscles are very well defined.
Favorite Food: Meat. He dislikes most fruits and all veggies.
Theme Song: Renegade - Styx
Why things have changed: Due to ingesting a memory crystal taken from Xeek, the memories of Mariella's life as a prince in her old world came flooding back to her. Because she herself felt she had experienced all of these events (which rightfully, she had) her former personality, that of the Jabberwock Tihkruvor, has resurfaced and is currently dominating her body. Through rebirth via Nao, Mariella has returned to her former self.
Bio: Tihkruvor came to Erinn as a female, his original personality having been sealed. He was renamed Mariella; "uncertain". His original name in Draconic meant the same thing and this is a trait he has always shown, male or female. He was killed by the one he loved, a knight where he was from. Due to this, he has no problem fighting the ones he remembers loving when he was Mariella. Especially since they have been attempting to assault him (most times succeeding) ever since his rebirth.
Tihk, as he is called, differs from Mariella in the way that he takes things far more seriously. He doesn't attack for pointless reasons as his female counterpart was known to do simply because he was raised to do nothing extraneous or unnecessary. He is less attached emotionally and is far less obsessive. However, being the same person, they share all the same feelings (memories as well, but they're less clear than the vibes he gets). If he is close to someone Mariella loved, he tends to get that feeling and will warm up to the person (unless they attack him :l).
Character History Through Player: He's my Mari Razz Just with more of his pre-Erinn personality. If it's not already obvious why he was born as "Mariella", it will be revealed the more he interacts with people. Only problem is, most think he should be dead and thus are trying to make it so xD;

Last edited by Mariella Kana on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Mariella, the Jabberwock Reincarnate (02-16-11) Empty Re: Mariella, the Jabberwock Reincarnate (02-16-11)

Post  Temo Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:05 pm

I feel bad for him. D:
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Mariella, the Jabberwock Reincarnate (02-16-11) Empty Re: Mariella, the Jabberwock Reincarnate (02-16-11)

Post  Auramune Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:49 am

Aura: *Visits him every day with booze, even if he doesn't wear dresses.*
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Mariella, the Jabberwock Reincarnate (02-16-11) Empty Mariella Kana

Post  Mari Eir Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:02 am

Name: Mariella Kana
Family: Husband Hyuponia; Children Aldora Kana (Adult), Kisiah Preah Kana (Adult), Kiran Mitne Kana (Adult) Yaira Soves (13) Mori Anku (13), Naharyu (newborn). Soifa, mother, Temo "Brother", other various ties.

Hobbies: Alchemy. She is involved with illegal experimentation with the Noitar Arat in the Shadow Realm
Weapon of Choice: Cylinder, or her Draconic attributes (fireballing, fire breathing)
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Red
Height: Short, about the size of an average 13 year old
Weight: Appropriate in proportion to her height
Favorite Food: Fruit leathers and other various fruit snacks. Otherwise she is a carnivore (still!)
Theme Song: Crying Lightning -Arctic Monkeys
Her Current Life In Erinn: The life of Mariella Kana has by no means been a simple one. She started her life in Erinn as a sweet young girl who couldn't stop learning! But through out the years, she has lacked something greatly: discipline. Without discipline, she has nearly shattered her soul, gone through her Draconic awakening, gotten engaged, broken a few hearts, "messed around", gotten drunk on a daily basis, gone to school after smoking herbs, gotten into her fair share of cat fights, molested an Incubus, married said Incubus, settled with a family, unsettled to help finish a war, joined the Aliech Regime as a Royal Alchemist, joined the Noitar Arat Society of corrupted alchemists, had a few more kids, helped open a hotel, nearly killed her husband on several occasions, angered a dragon, etc and so on.

The Kanas are attempting to live a peaceful life once more with the arrival of their youngest son, Naharyu. They have moved back into the manor Hyu built in Solea, Haven. There, they hope to accomplish the impossible: alleviate Mariella's violent tendencies. Though when one is a fire dragon, rage is in one's blood as Mari has exhibited plenty of times in her life...

Character History Through Player: Ah.. Mari. Mari Mari Mari. It has been almost a year since I have entered RPS with this gal as my main. She's been through quite a bit in all her time in Erinn, this was just a brief summary. She's bratty, childish, temperamental, abusive, and has some SERIOUS rage issues, but somehow we still love her. Sometimes I wish her interaction with others could have led her to being a nicer person. Sometimes I wish she would be punished for real, in a smart way! Sometimes I wish... sometimes I wish I was like Ma~ri~ella~! (It was unavoidable, I'm sorry...)
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:26 am

Mariella Kana wrote:gotten drunk on a daily basis

Aura: *pours some booze on the ground in memory of the good days.*
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:25 am

This character (Tihk) is now by request for the time being.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:30 am

Mariella Kana wrote:This character (Tihk) is now by request for the time being.
Do know that I plan on over-using this. :I
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down