Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Alis

5 posters

Go down

New Member - Alis Empty New Member - Alis

Post  Alis Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:35 am

Character Name: Alis Mair Rhosyn Drygair

How You Heard About The RP Society: Oh man, I heard about it waaaay back. I sort of don’t even remember how anymore. I used to be part of the guild and then I took a very long break, but I’m back now! I used to be known as Brigid.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? For over five years, at least.

Is English Your First Language? Indeed it is.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Born and raised in Emain Macha, she is the daughter of Archduke Goronwy and his fae wife, Mairwen. Alis is the younger of Goronwy and Mairwen’s two children, her elder sister Eirlys being two years older. When the girls were still quite young, Mairwen passed away. It was up to Alis' father to raise his two daughters alone. As Alis grew older, her sense of adventure grew as well. She was not content to live the life of an archduchess, leading her to decide to head out and face the world on her own. Determined to take care of herself, she started to learn how to cook and how to fight with a bow and arrow. Her work with a range weapon manages to surpass her cooking ability which is, at this time, not saying much.
Overall, Alis is a sweet and friendly girl, doing all that she can to ensure everyone likes her. If she even suspects someone dislikes her, she can become rather flustered or depressed. However, due to her upbringing, she can be rather spoiled and naïve. She’s not a completely selfish brat, but her behavior can come across as snobby sometimes. Despite her flaws, she’s cheerful and loving.

What type of character do you play? I usually stick to range.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? I’ll be completely honest here and say I do not have a clear schedule. I’m recovering from surgery, so my sleep schedule is out of whack. I’m usually on early in the morning and late at night, but I plan to try to be on for at least an hour or two a day. I’ve just graduated from university and I’m looking for steady work at the moment. I don’t know how it’ll change my playing habits, unfortunately. Once I know where I’ll be, I’ll have a better idea of a schedule.
Alis
Alis
Wolf in Designer Clothing

http://waltzforvenus.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

New Member - Alis Empty Re: New Member - Alis

Post  Kenelm Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:11 am

One of three; though I doubt this is needed.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:48 am

While I approve, I think you are already admitted xP. As long as you were not kicked from the guild for "bad" reasons you are always welcome back. Also, Alt characters don't need a whole registration xP.

On that note: Welcome back Very Happy.

Wow, so many old members returning.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Alis Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:10 am

Thank you! I wasn't sure if I needed to reapply since I had left the guild and wasn't bringing back Brigid, my original main character. I just wanted to make sure I did everything nice and fair since I had jumped ship so long ago. Smile
Alis
Alis

http://waltzforvenus.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:26 am

Huzzah, another old-timer! We geezers welcome you back to the crazy house! Razz
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:12 am

Don't forget to visit the Guild Stone bounce

Hey this is NOT a crazy house ....... condominium maybe but definitely not a house.

And now, as a distraction, Ms Bunny will do her Michale Jackson impression New Member - Alis 92873
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down