Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dilandau and Celena - New Member

5 posters

Go down

Dilandau and Celena - New Member Empty Dilandau and Celena - New Member

Post  Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:47 am

Character Names: Dilandau and Celena (IDilandaul and ICelenal in game).

How You Heard About The RP Society: I saw a little scene go on the other day. It intrigued me. After finding the guild stone I decided to check out the site. Before I knew it, I was already on my way to creating two new accounts to join in on the fun with. Great idea, whoever thought of the little bar things (Inamel) first.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Not long at all, but I'm always eager to learn a new trick.

Is English Your First Language? Indeed, it is.

A Short Biography Of Your Characters:

Dilandau and Celena - New Member Diland10

~ Celena ~

I'll be waiting for you...
... Don't you cry.
Angels never fade away.
Somewhere in time I find you and haunt you again.

Celena awoke one day and realized that she didn't didn't know a single thing about herself, or her past. Well... perhaps that's an over exaggeration. A name, yes - she knew she had one. Lucky her, she even knew what it was. A few hazy images of some humanoid creature weaving a flower into her hair... and man with piercing, sangria eyes. There were, of course, other dream-like memories that floated in and out of her head from time to time - but they hardly held the same amount of significance for her.

This wouldn't have been so devastating. A person who does not remember her past has nothing to miss, and therefore nothing to worry about. But she was intelligent, and she knew that in her current position - stranded out in the middle of a desert with only a bottle of water and a loaf of bread - she was in an awful lot of trouble.

As luck would have it, an rather perky and bouncy elf happened along and offered her a ride back to Filia after assessing the situation. Welcomed by native elven, she began an apprenticeship with Atrata and learned the ways of the hellish desert. While her memories never returned to her, in her dreams she continued to have visions of the same sangria-eyed man. They were never quite the same - there was always variations. He'd be wearing different clothes. He'd be fighting. Heck, one time he was even sleeping peacefully in her own bed.

Eventually deciding to find this man, she set out into the world of Erinn - somehow feeling that one day she would indeed find him. And when she did... well... maybe she'd find out who, and what Celena really was.

~ Dilandau ~

That's the curse of humans;
born in passion you destroy.

Dilandau's early life is truly nothing out of the ordinary for any regular elf in Erinn; however, despite the fact that he was raised just exactly the same as any of his other brethren, he didn't exactly share the same qualities that other elven had. The oddball, you might even say. He was reckless, and indecisive. Others would describe him as short-tempered, cocky, and incredibly narcissistic.

No matter what his bad qualities, his intelligence and ruthlessness quickly turned him into a formidable warrior. He joined the elven guard at an early age, delighted to a point of giddiness at the chance to thrust his weapon into any decently sized giant. The word thrust must be used, because unlike most elven, he found that a kill made with a sword was much for satisfying than that with a ranged weapon.

His time spent within the elven unit was short-lived. Without any warning, he woke up one day and simply defected. From that day on, Dilandau's appearance anywhere near the Connous deserts is a rare sight indeed. Now-a-days, it's much more common to see him within the walls of Emain Macha - or even Tailltean. It's been said that he wishes to join the human armed forces - but that is merely a rumor. After all, what an oddity it'd be - an elf fighting in a human military unit!

What type of character do you play? Celena is a gentle, healer-type soul that only defends herself when necessary. Dilandau is a reckless mess that charges sword first into any situation.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?
In general, I have a random schedule.

Back to top Go down

Dilandau and Celena - New Member Empty Re: Dilandau and Celena - New Member

Post  Temo Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:41 am

Hrrrrm! Evil or Very Mad *gives a thumbs up!*
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:07 am

....Where is that artwork from? Please say you did it yourself.

Approved
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:29 am

Such beautiful artwork. Nicely writ bios. Approved *seals with cat on lap disease*
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:05 pm

Approved. You really just had me at the art work. And the Bios are great.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:27 pm

Approved. Nicely written biographies.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon