Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Kiketo

+2
Jaeden
Kiketo
6 posters

Go down

New Member - Kiketo Empty New Member - Kiketo

Post  Kiketo Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Character Name: Kiketo

How You Heard About The RP Society: I was doing a little bit of research... I saw multiple posts on Nexon and I also used a search engine to look for a guild that had role-players in it! I eventually came to RPSociety.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Well, uh, that depends. Can I say I started role-playing when I was, like, four when I was playing with dolls, action figures, and the such? I've actually only role-played for about five years- not straight or consecutively. I guess I role-played when I had the chance (ie: Furcadia, BYOND, etc.)

Is English Your First Language? It sure is! Chinese is my second!

A Short Biography Of Your Character: On outward appearances, Kiketo may appear to be a rather adorable, young girl, but in reality, she is! When it comes towards personality, she's not all peaches and cream, but she could be a passive-aggressive person when the time comes around. She may put on her klutzy, naive facade, but eventually, she'd let her steam off, whether it be in shooting things with arrows or the use of mild to intense sarcasm on others. On the subject of arrows, she finds it very fun to be shooting things with them, however, her skills are that of a beginner, much like her magic. Kiketo is an artist in a sense, an artist who expresses in several ways. However, before her time in Erinn, she was simply a dull student, who could've cared less about anything that went on around her. Nature bored her as much as math did, in general, she was the type of girl that was easily disliked because she didn't have much in common with people. When people wanted this, she wanted that. When they wanted that, she'd just shrug and go with something else. Kiketo was a bit older, too, before she got to Erinn, but through some craziness, she was allowed to begin anew and be super-duper awesome!

What type of character do you play? A young, curious girl who's trying her hand at many forms of art. The art of magic, the art of archery, the art of weaving, all sorts of arts! The aspiring artist.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? I guess my Mabinogi schedule is... Monday through Friday could always be played from 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm, my time. On Tuesdays and Fridays, I can play from 3:00 - 10:00 because I have less things to do then. On Sunday, I have all the time in the world, but I prefer from 1:00 PM to 9:00 pm.

Last edited by Kiketo on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more to the biography!)

Kiketo
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Kiketo Empty Re: New Member - Kiketo

Post  Jaeden Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:21 am

First of all, I just really want to say how I appreciate how you managed to make me like you with the first paragraph. If that makes sense. I would say yes on the basis that you just seem like a smart person overall.

However, I'd like to point out that your "biography" is really more of a description of her personality. It should have answered a few crucial questions for us, such as how she happened to soul stream to Erinn. What was she doing before Erinn, or what has she done while in it? If you put that bit of information in there, it'd be absolutely perfect.

I hold off my official "approval stamp" until that's done, but believe me, both thumbs are up for you. With that said, I really look forward to seeing you in game!
Jaeden
Jaeden
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:34 am

Looks good so far. Smile
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiketo Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Update!

I added some more to the biography! I hope it's enough to know Kiketo better. I wasn't quite sure how to word it, so that's all I could come with it! Bear with me please!

Kiketo
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaeden Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:33 pm

I'm still curious on how she got to Erinn. But I give my official approval ~
Jaeden
Jaeden

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Fantastic!
It is really too bad that we will not consistently be on at the same time, or I would mentor you in a snap.

Anyway, approval given.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:48 pm

two and a maybe plus its been more than a week without any negative comments.
I shall hereby give a probationary approval and have the mentors hook up with you for your orientation.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:53 am

*gives another belated stamp of approval* Nice start for a nice character. Sorry I'm late with this. x.x
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down