Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelshade

Go down

Angelshade Empty Re: Angelshade

Post  Captincrunch Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:02 am

Name: Angelshade. Not so much a name as a title but since she is the only one in Erin it will do..
Age: A young adult in this realm .... may have been much older in here previous realm
Birth Race: Was not born but just appeared here in Human form. Im her home realm her people were referred to as the Turnfalkens
Family: Not so much a family as a clan with a decided pecking order, so to say, based on age, experience and skill.
Hobbies: Being depressed, looking forward to the very rare occasional funeral .....
Weapon of Choice: In Erinn she much prefers to use a pair of slashing daggers since her weapon of choice is not to be found in Erin
Hair Colour: Silver white
Eye Colour: Piercing Deep, Dark and cold
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: ~110 lbs. of sinewy muscle over a well proportioned frame.
Favourite Food: "I have to eat to avoid that bright white place with the cheerful happy person in the black dress" shudder
Theme Song: Any nice slow Gothic funeral dirge but will do with Rob Zombie's Dragula.
Entry to Erinn: "Lets just say I was at the wrong place at the wrong time and said the wrong thing to the wrong person in the worst possible way."

Now following the new precedence for character information I give you ...

You see a young woman in Black Robes, her silver hair tied into two ponytails sticking out each side of her head. She carries daggers and wooden practise swords at her hips. Her skin is as alabaster with a small mouth and nose below a pair of deep dark eyes that seem to coldly pierce directly into your soul with disinterest. She addresses you in a husky, almost melodic voice, almost devoid of emotion but for a hint of world weary despair as she speaks.
"Mmmm?"

(Private Story)
[Unfamiliar]
She gazes through you for a moment. "Whats so interesting about me to even bother to ask?"

[Familiar]
Looks at you for a moment and appears to come to a decision."Lets just say that my role in life was secured but fate and a bad misjudgement on my part resulted in me being relocated here."

[Friend]
A Mona Lisa like smirk barely touches the corner of her mouth."My clan was one of many and in the grand scheme of things we were not all that special or numerous. Not unlike what you might call angels but looking nothing like what you would image them to be. You would be .... surprised" The last word said almost as a question.

(Nearby Rumors)
"Lots of running around chasing things being done but to what purpose?"

(Skills)
Her lips form a pout. "I knew how things worked back home but here I am as much a know nothing as the next."

(Part-time Jobs)
Looks at you blankly. "A part time what? If I need to do something then it gets done."

(Classes and Training)
"School may be of help but the teachers seem more interested in things other than the education of their students."

(Topics she doesn't know or care about.)
"..and I would know this how?"
"Why would I care about such things?"
"Good question. Wish I had a good answer."
She simply looks through you.

Character History with Player: Angel Shade is just that, one of the shadow angels - a harbinger of death actually. She is none to pleased to be wrapped up in this weak, jiggling and bouncing package that tends to move and be balanced in unfamiliar ways. But she hates even more to be entering that place of bright light even though it cant hurt her in this form, but old habits fade slowly. She is not evil in any sense of the word, it is just that her attitude to death is very different from most mortals and so called imortals. She just wants to go home but has little hope of that happening any time soon. Sad
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum