Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bald Ladies Bug

Go down

Bald Ladies Bug Empty Bald Ladies Bug

Post  Jinnhin Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:48 am

Noticed that the ones listed have forced to be bald by a bug in the game.
  • Female BladeMaster
  • Female Wizard
  • Female Cleric
  • Female Archer

I'm not sure what really caused it, but I assumed it is the patch in it. The pre-created characters (like Mediveh and JackieAlice) are unaffected. It is clearly unsure if the bug should affect any new female characters in-game or just in character creation. It is noticeable when you entered into the character creation section and select any females (except for Venomancers, they got off lucky).

Best Case: It is just affecting the character creation and no new female characters will be forcefully bald.

Worst Case: All new female characters will be bald, no matter what (hair accessories are not affected) until the problem is fixed and if that does happen, you may have to delete your bald character to replace it (a full week wait).

I'll investigate it further and report my further evidences in this thread. If anyone got any finds about it, they can post it in this thread as well to either confirm or disprove it.

Last edited by Jinnhin on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jinnhin
Jinnhin
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Bald Ladies Bug Empty Update 1: Bald Ladies Bug

Post  Jinnhin Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:59 am

I was creating a Female BladeMaster and noticed something odd. On the present tab, the character appeared bald (even with the hair accessories are floating to outline the hairdo), but when I select any tab below it (except for Body), it revealed her hair. Female Archer is still bald on the same situation. Don't know why, but I think the Winged Elves (Cleric and Archer) got the worst of it in this current level.
Jinnhin
Jinnhin
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Bald Ladies Bug Empty Update 2: Bald Ladies Bug

Post  Jinnhin Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Good news, the bug only affects the character creation.

The bad thing about it is you have to guess what hairstyle you're really picking.

Note: Even after the character is created, do remember that the bug still affects on the character selection, so don't panic and just enter as that character. The hair you picked will show itself.
Jinnhin
Jinnhin
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Bald Ladies Bug Empty Re: Bald Ladies Bug

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum