Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sigmund Eisenberg [WIP]

3 posters

Go down

Sigmund Eisenberg [WIP] Empty Sigmund Eisenberg [WIP]

Post  Angron Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:57 am

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."

Name: Sigmund Eisenberg
Age: 28, but is currently 16 due to his recent ‘reawakening’.
Race: Human

Weapon(s): Due to the lifestyle that Sigmund had once led, he has a strict policy on not having any weapons that he would ever favor; however, one can usually see him around with his signature highlander claymore strapped on his back. One can clearly tell by its condition that it's not been used a lot due to the lack of wearings.

Job: Unemployed, but often works part-time in various places to earn money. He is also trying to find ways to go back to his own world.

Personality: Despite what many people may believe when they first see him, Sigmund is actually a godly man who wishes harm on nobody, and often likes to go unnoticed when performing a good-deed for his fellow men. He’s quite generous at heart and would go out of the way to help others when they are in need even if he doesn’t know them personally. This earned him the nickname of a ‘Priest’ back in his world due to his warm demeanor that he shows to others, even towards his enemies after they’ve been put into captivity by his country’s own soldiers. He shows great compassion, and is not limited just towards humans. This includes giants, and even elves, though the kind of ‘compassion’ that he often shows to fomors tends to be a rather judgmental one and ends with a swift death for them as he would call them abominations, or an envoy of Satan himself due to things he had seen and done by them. However he is quite conflicted about how he feels whenever he sees fomorian creatures such as goblins, imps and ogres coexisting with other races so peacefully, but nonetheless, he tries to accommodating and is equally welcoming when approached by them.

Now, Sigmund knows people may come up to him saying that he’s a hypocrite, saying that a man like him shouldn’t use carry around weapons and fight. As a believer of god who advocates love and peace, he actually knows such things will come to him naturally. For this reason, he only uses his force only when he and the people around him are in a life-threatening danger. Other than that, one can expect to see him never retaliating against any violence done to him (unless life-threatening). Instead, he turns the other cheek when someone chooses to pick a fight, or provoke him. However, as a warrior, Sigmund is fully aware that he must keep his skills sharp, so he would gladly accept spars that are fair-and-square from others. As a believer, he often seeks to improve himself continuously for the better by seeking out local churches of Lymark and partaking in their daily community service out to the needy and the poor.

It should be noted that Sigmund is a man of strong convictions as well, but also quite obstinate. Once he believes in something, then his belief towards it will never waiver no matter what people may say or believe in around Erinn. His belief stands, and will offer no allegiance to any other alternative gods in this world than his. While he has quite a bit of difficulty settling to the new life in this so-called 'paradise' due to his beliefs, Sigmund sees this as a perfect opportunity to share this faith with others and hopes that he will shepherd a flock of sheep of his own.

Abilities: Sigmund’s ability as a human is outstanding; his athletic skills are at its peak and his skills in battle remains unquestioned by many. As of moment, he does not have any other special abilities than these. He remains a normal human being, for now.

Theme: Whom shall I fear – Chris Tomlin
Battle Theme: Knights March – Hans Zimmer

Biography

WIP

Last edited by Angron on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Angron
Angron
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Sigmund Eisenberg [WIP] Empty Re: Sigmund Eisenberg [WIP]

Post  Auramune Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:21 am

...I did not expect to see this today :O!
WB Smile
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Sigmund Eisenberg [WIP] Empty Re: Sigmund Eisenberg [WIP]

Post  Vayne Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:08 pm

I love you.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired