Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raxsus Body Alt: Akures

3 posters

Go down

Raxsus Body Alt: Akures Empty Raxsus Body Alt: Akures

Post  Raxsus Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:16 pm

The sorrow of a lost lover. The grief of knowing she'll never be back. The pain of being orphaned at a young age. The sadness of knowing he'll never be able to return. All of these emotions have been bottled in Rax's mind, and now, they have formed another personality, Akures, Witch has seperated from Rax's mind into a living entity. Akures is the embodiment of all the negativity that Raxsus has held within as not to worry his peers and sister. Akures is everything Raxsus is not.
He looks almost exactly the same to Rax, apart from his eyes being a bit shadowy and his voice a bit deeper.

Personality: Gloomy, rather depressive.
Attire: Black hooded robe it a whiteish X over the heart.
Abilites: Soul Stare, a ability of Rax's that he refuses to use.
Favorite Element: Fire
Family: The voices in his head.
Eye color: Darkened blue (Rax's eyes deprived of "light")
Fighting Style: Uses his Soul Stare to trigger fear into the opponent, or uses his own Fire Magics

Last edited by Raxsus on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit.)
Raxsus
Raxsus
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Raxsus Body Alt: Akures Empty Re: Raxsus Body Alt: Akures

Post  Raxsus Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:17 pm

If this is approved and whatnot, Ill post in the Powers section about his Soul Stare. Also, still working out the kinks, so I might update it a bit.
Raxsus
Raxsus
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Alts don't need approved. You simply write the bio and boom. POWERS that they may have do need requested and approved.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Raxsus Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:54 pm

Glaceon wrote:Alts don't need approved. You simply write the bio and boom. POWERS that they may have do need requested and approved.

Requested? Details Glac, Details.
Raxsus
Raxsus
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:55 pm

You don't have to get them approved, like your first character, but if there are issues they can be questioned. Powers DO need to be approved of, like glacia said.

It seems like this Roxas with an alternate personality, but it's still Roxas. That doesn't have to be approved, since it's just a personality quirk. But, if his appearance changes, then it's more like his alternate personality has a transformation? Like DK or Paladin? If that's right, then that and the other skill(soul stare) will need to be requested and approved.

But, in general, a personality does not.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Raxsus Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:01 pm

Auramune wrote:You don't have to get them approved, like your first character, but if there are issues they can be questioned. Powers DO need to be approved of, like glacia said.

It seems like this Roxas with an alternate personality, but it's still Roxas. That doesn't have to be approved, since it's just a personality quirk. But, if his appearance changes, then it's more like his alternate personality has a transformation? Like DK or Paladin? If that's right, then that and the other skill(soul stare) will need to be requested and approved.

But, in general, a personality does not.

His appearance does change a bit, and like i said I am still working out the kinks in this.
Raxsus
Raxsus
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:03 pm

Ok, are you using a different in game body for him? Or using the Raxus body? Because a "body alt" is a term used for 2 different characters using the same in game body. But what you said in guild chat made it seem like you're using a different in game character for it as well?
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Raxsus Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:11 pm

Auramune wrote:

Ok, are you using a different in game body for him? Or using the Raxus body? Because a "body alt" is a term used for 2 different characters using the same in game body. But what you said in guild chat made it seem like you're using a different in game character for it as well?

No, Akures and Rax share the same body, so yes it is a body alt. Got a bit confused on that part, apologies.
Raxsus
Raxsus
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:12 pm

Also, you mention feather ear. I don't recall seeing anything about a "feather" ear in Rax's original bio. Mind explaining that as well?
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Raxsus Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:16 pm

Glaceon wrote:Also, you mention feather ear. I don't recall seeing anything about a "feather" ear in Rax's original bio. Mind explaining that as well?

Bah, Overlooked that part. Ill remove the Feathered Ear part, I dont want to tamper with the my original character bio.
Raxsus
Raxsus
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:22 pm

Regardless, a personality change and calling it something else isn't really even needing a bio. If he gains new abilities/powers from the shift, the powers need to be requested and approved, as stated before. A few people have characters that undergo personality changes (I know Lynn has several.) They get a name, and otherwise nothing else is really different than the actual person body-wise.

From what I'm reading, nothing, apart from soul stare, is really out of the ordinary to require needing approved. As for approving the soul stare, that's another thread in a different section you need to make.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Raxsus Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:26 pm

Glaceon wrote:Regardless, a personality change and calling it something else isn't really even needing a bio. If he gains new abilities/powers from the shift, the powers need to be requested and approved, as stated before. A few people have characters that undergo personality changes (I know Lynn has several.) They get a name, and otherwise nothing else is really different than the actual person body-wise.

From what I'm reading, nothing, apart from soul stare, is really out of the ordinary to require needing approved. As for approving the soul stare, that's another thread in a different section you need to make.

Under Powers, correct?
Raxsus
Raxsus
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down