Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Boss Series

Go down

Dungeon Boss Series Empty Dungeon Boss Series

Post  Glaceon Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:27 am

Ok...I didn't know where to put this, but since it's part of the creative spectrum, I'll put it here.

Anyways, the basic gist is I want to start recording all the boss battles in Mabi. However, some of these happen to be party bosses, and some are from passes that require other people, or missions that require more than 1 to drop in.

So this is where this thread comes in. I'm looking for people who wish to lend a hand in getting to, and/or actually fighting, the boss in question. I don't plan on recording the dungeon itself, just from the boss room to when the boss dies. Mabi's recorder lets me get 5 minutes, so some bosses I may have to use other recording software.

Let me know by posting if you are interested.

Dungeons that will likely need people to help:
Alby Int
Alby Adv
Ciar Int
Ciar Adv
Rabbie (All)
Rundal Adv
Rundal Basic (Optional)
Math Adv
Fiodh Int
Fiodh Adv
Peaca (All)
Barri Adv
Coill Elemental (Will need someone that can get the pass to help with this for sure)
SMs and TMs (Will want harder difficulties so I'm not slaughtering the bosses.)

That about covers it. Let me know if you are interested, and what you'd be willing to help with. Peaca is going to be the most challenging for sure.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down