Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of....something.

2 posters

Go down

In need of....something. Empty In need of....something.

Post  Glaceon Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:03 pm

Glacia sat in her chair at home, pondering things she had needed to do, that weren't magic related. Her eyesight was growing poorer every day, she felt it. Working two jobs was taxing, even for someone like herself. With a huff, she stood up, stretching her arms before tossing on her coat and heading off.

"I could start playing with that again...I'm great at tailoring, but never got into the weaving....I always let sister handle that..." Approaching the bulletin, she noticed Temo's post of buying tools. "Oh Temo...." She thought to herself. If he is doing that, perhaps I could toss up a few requests and see if people supply me...wonder if he has gotten any help. Not hestitaing, Glacia quickly tossed something up, and posted a bulletin in several cities.

In need of materials, will pay.

Thick Thread Balls : 7000 gold per 5.
Send to the address listed below.

There was more room on the post, Glacia didn't know what else she needed. The address was to her Tir cottage she owned, so as no one would know she was the one buying them. Most people seemed to dislike helping her, so it was better. Walking away from Emain, the last city she was in, she looked back. "I still prefer magic...but being a bit selfsufficient with tailoring helps too. Now....to find sister..." With a sigh, Glacia turned back and headed off to look..for someone. Who, she didn't know, but would welcome it anyways.

((BASICALLY, Buying Thick Threads for 7k a stack. This is just an update for those interested in what Glacia is doing or thinks when she isn't working.))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

In need of....something. Empty Re: In need of....something.

Post  Glaceon Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Another post was added to the same bulletin, in the space that was left open.

I need....a sparring partner. Someone to help me with my current fighting style and to allow me to test new tricks I come up with. Granted this may be a bit much to ask, I promise no fatal injuries will come of the sparring. Having some kind of transformation is always helpful. Please send a note to Marisa if you wish to be of assistance. I will contact you with the details of where the sparring will take place.

As payment, perhaps lessons in whatever your fighting style is, or something you are interested in. I have a great deal of knowledge about this world, and the many fighting styles and skills this world offers. If knowledge or training isn't good, I'm sure we can work something out.

Glacia felt that name would work best. No one but herself knew that the mysterious Marisa was her. The fighting style....she had a lot of things to try out, mainly with magic, but she knew what she wanted to get into. Looking beside her at the puppet, she snapped and it vanished. Looks were given to the robed figure, but she merely bagged her writing utensil and walked away from the board. She had things she needed to get still, but that was the least of her worries.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:14 pm

He knew he was supposed to be keeping AWAY from fighting; but this was an opportunity he couldn't pass up - especially not with a nagging thought that had been running through his head for years now. Perhaps this was a step he should've taken a long time ago on that road to recovery.

I'm not sure where my own skill stands any longer - it's been a very long time since I fought a strong opponent or continued with my hobby of swordfighting, so maybe this would be a way to for me to find out, and possibly learn ways to progress. I can meet anywhere in Uldah that you prefer, so please pick a time and place for this training if you are interested in having me as a sparring partner. If it's all the same to you though, I'd prefer a place that's uncrowded. This is a sort of activity I prefer to remain inconspicuous about.

Sincerely,
Gale Perlette

And with that out of the way, he headed back to the workshop. Huzzah for personal owl-mailed responses - it was sure to make people wonder, should they discover the peaceful and warmhearted toy maker secretly had an odd passion for combat, yes?
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:30 pm

The next sparring session will be held in the Emain Macha Training Grounds. Time is TBA. If you are interested, send a letter to Marisa. Combat lessons will also be given upon request should you wish to partake in learning.

This post was left under the other posts. Glaci hoped more people would come, perhaps interested in more than just sparring. It was getting her away from her jobs and letting her mind wander to other things.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum