Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of a bodyguard/business partner (Dunb)

2 posters

Go down

In need of a bodyguard/business partner (Dunb) Empty In need of a bodyguard/business partner (Dunb)

Post  Dark_Fang_Nightmare Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:14 pm

-Hikaru walks in Dunbarton town as she got a help wanted fryer in her hands. She walks up to the bulletin and hammer it on the bulletin.-

To: Anyone

"Help wanted, need a strong bodyguard business partner to protect me during traveling to far areas. Whatever profits that I make, the partner will get 50% of the gold. All the person need to do is kill off whatever bandits that are there. The person can also have the bandit's badges as well, all I requests was protection and a business partner to tag along, kinda like a traveling partner. So if anyone is interested to form a wonderful business relationship with me, just either respond to this or find me at my home (Homestead), or Taillneann. If you don't see me there, just leave a message on the bulletin or whatever and I'll sure you that I'll get them."
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

In need of a bodyguard/business partner (Dunb) Empty Re: In need of a bodyguard/business partner (Dunb)

Post  Kenelm Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:23 pm

I can help with protecting your trade goods.

K. Morgan
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down