Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castiel Animalia (Ferrell Bodyalt)

3 posters

Go down

Castiel Animalia (Ferrell Bodyalt) Empty Castiel Animalia (Ferrell Bodyalt)

Post  Adhamh Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:55 am

Castiel Animalia (Ferrell Bodyalt) Castie10

Name: Castiel Animalia
Alias: Cas
Race: Half-Giant, Half-Elf
Family: Adhamh Animalia (Father), Naiada Animalia (Mother), Conri (Uncle), Kathal (Uncle), Lysandr (Uncle), Civanoth (Uncle)
Hobbies: Building marionettes/playing with his marionettes, playing with his uncles, wrestling with Adh and Conri, taking care of local wildlife, drawing, putting on puppet shows for the local children.
Hair color: Dark Gray
Eye color: Green
Personality: Enthusiastic, optimistic, cheerful, stubborn, rebellious.
Quote: "I’ll fix it!”
Song: TBD
Noticeable Traits: He’s not as tall as other giants, but is still taller than humans. His ears are pointed, much like an elf’s
Bio: Adhamh was walking through Emain when he noticed that a puppet shop had opened up. That gave him a brilliant idea, Castiel's seventh birthday was coming up and he now knew exactly what he'd get him. Nai had banned him from getting Castiel anymore dangerous weapons until little Cas was at least thirteen. They didn't want a repeat of Cas' fifth birthday. How was he supposed to know that the couch was flammable? Anyway, he decided that he'd get Cas a marionette this time around! He spoke to the puppet-maker and made a request for a specific marionette to be crafted. He was told to come back in a few days to pick it up.

Five days later, Lysandr was in the kitchen busy baking a cake. Conri had just given Cas his birthday gift, which happened to be the same thing every year. Unfortunately, as a wolf, Conri can't necessarily procure anything fancy for the kid, so he settles for giving him a "Free Ride" coupon (in exchange for an extra serving of cake. No one is sure if Conri understands the concept of a birthday gift.) Kathal and Lysandr were put in charge of buying him clothes. He was rapidly outgrowing everything at this age. Finally, Adh returned with his and Nai's gift. Castiel's eyes grew wide as he saw his father carry in a wooden lycanthrope marionette about the size of Castiel himself. The boy fell in love with it and wouldn't stop pestering Adhamh until he taught him how to use it. Reading the instructions given to him by the crafter, he taught the kid how to use the wooden construct. This was by far one of Castiel's favourite birthdays.

Each year, Castiel would get a new marionette for his birthday. Some of them being novelty ones. He had a marionette in the resemblance of Conri, Lysandr, Kathal, Civanoth, and a few larger and more improved versions of the original Lycanthrope marionette that had been named Vioarr meaning "forest warrior". By the age of fourteen, Castiel had taken to exploring constantly with his wooden friend. Growing up with a marionette to maintain led to Castiel learning how to build as well as repair objects. Through his mother's influence, he had begun to learn how to repair people as well. Adhamh half-jokingly promised that one day, he might make some armour for Vioarr. Castiel intends on holding him to that promise.

(Ugh, might change a few things in the morning. I wrote this at late o' clock. = w=)

Last edited by Adhamh on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Castiel Animalia (Ferrell Bodyalt) Empty Re: Castiel Animalia (Ferrell Bodyalt)

Post  Glaceon Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:41 am

I will call him Bob. Bob-the-Builder. He CAN fix it.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:25 am

He'd probably respond with a "What kind of a name is Bob?" I don't think we have any Bobs in Erinn.
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:39 am

Ohhh my gosh he is adorable. +3+
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:41 am

Adh: B) He gets his looks from me y'know.
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Glacia: I think I see his mother's looks more. He probably gets his height from you. I feel sorry for Nai though.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down