Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Road for Risky Investments

3 posters

Go down

A Dangerous Road for Risky Investments Empty A Dangerous Road for Risky Investments

Post  Azyl Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:18 am

Perhaps it's no surprise that a figure in a dark green robe strutted across the pavement as he pasted a message on the bulletin. It was a straight forward message. He didn't bother hiding his face. It was Azyl. After posting the bulletin, he walked off in the dark of night, followed by the sounds of a rushing wagon.

I thought this would be a nice way to meet everyone while having some sort of motivation or purpose. Let's have a trading caravan going. I hear outlaws are getting out of hand. Do a bit of privateering for yourself with maybe trading goods from city or city or going on a bounty hunt. Seems like a good idea right? No questions asked. You get what you earn.

-A.D.

It'd be great if someone brought food for this annoying imp that doesn't stop complaining about eating...

Azyl
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Road for Risky Investments Empty Re: A Dangerous Road for Risky Investments

Post  Mari Eir Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:25 am

((Where is this posted?))
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Road for Risky Investments Empty Re: A Dangerous Road for Risky Investments

Post  Azyl Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:05 am

((Oh shoot. Tara. And the time isn't stated on purpose.))

Azyl
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:53 pm

A letter comes in to Azyl:

If you're having problems with bandits, might I suggest looking into the Corenite Trading Guild?

Stranger
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Azyl Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:03 am

Returning to Tara, Azyl looks around the city that was blanketed by nightfall. The familiar feeling of inferiority strikes quite well as it swells inside his body. Wealth, poverty; It all meant nothing to him now. All that remained was survival. The letter disturbed Azyl's thoughts. To join the Corenite Trading Guild, or not? All he knew was that joining one organization will make him an enemy of another organization no doubt. Taking out a letter he had wrote before entering a dungeon, he posted it on the bulletin in Tara. He was uncomfortable with making enemies, and even more uncomfortable taking sides. <Profits can't be made without the risk to seek opportunity I suppose...> He thought as he looked around and then left the bulletin quickly. Azyl wasn't a big fan of crowds... or popularity.

Resently receeved a letter about an orgenization. I'd like to know morre.

Azyl
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:29 am

A letter is sent back:

The tradehouse in Emain Macha can tell you what you need. We don't have any adequate fliers to send out, bit it seemed aligned to your interests in open trade.

Stranger
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum