Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SoulSilver Version NUZLOCKE! news.

2 posters

Go down

Pokemon SoulSilver Version NUZLOCKE! news. Empty Pokemon SoulSilver Version NUZLOCKE! news.

Post  Glaceon Tue May 22, 2012 8:21 am

As many of you are aware, I bought Pokemon Soulsilver and started running a Nuzlocke Challenge in it. Rules were:

1) Can only catch the first pokemon you find in a new area. If it faints/runs or you run out of pokeballs, too bad.

2) Any pokemon that faints dies for good, no coming back, no revives. Period.

Well, yesterday I finally beat the Elite Four. It was a tough journey, but 4 victors took down Lance.

Glacia the Vaporeon w/ Blizzard, Surf, Aqua Ring, and Shadow Ball

Soifa the Rapidash w/ Flame Wheel, Fire Blast, Stomp, Iron Tail.

Hyuponia the Scyther w/ X-scizzor, Roost, Aerial Ace, and Slash

Mari the Nidorina w/ Crunch, Double Kick, Toxic Spikes, and Cut

Sadly, we had two deaths. One was a death fodder death of Typhlosion. RIP.
The other was Rozenetta the Lugia. She died on the final bout with Lance, taking his strongest Dragonite's Outrage like a champ. She served well in the elite, and she won't be forgotten.

Anyways, so I'm on the Kanto Gym Circuit now, and new routes do equal new pokemon. And we actually have a new pokemon to the team, Murkrow. It hasn't been named yet, so I am looking for someone who would want to be my Murkrow, soon to be Honchcrow.

Also, Temo is back in the team on his way to a Dragonite. He volunteered to stay behind, and a worthy cause it was.

Also, if people wish to be named after a pokemon, feel free to leave your name and type preference. Since it's a Nuzlocke, I have no real choice in what I get, but type preference can be chosen if one comes up.

In the Future, I may do, and RECORD, a Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke. I will be taking offers on names and suggestions then, and you'll see me actually play through. But for now, I wanna focus on this one and I'll keep everyone updated through this thread. So want to be in the playthrough, leave name and preference of type.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Pokemon SoulSilver Version NUZLOCKE! news. Empty Re: Pokemon SoulSilver Version NUZLOCKE! news.

Post  Kayeori Tue May 22, 2012 10:10 am

If you're interested I can show you where to get a randomizer for Emerald. Or just send you the file. I'm currently in the middle of a Nuzlocke myself with this and it makes things very interesting. A bit more challenging at the begining too because you have the opportunity to come across low level rares. Good for XP, but still hard as nails to catch. Plus they are OP for their level and can be dangerous to your team. Anyhoo I think I might get back on this and I should start over and record everything I do. I've always wanted to commentate gameplay. Very Happy
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Pokemon SoulSilver Version NUZLOCKE! news. Empty Re: Pokemon SoulSilver Version NUZLOCKE! news.

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 11:48 am

Randomizer, hmmm?

Gimme gimme. Share your secrets.

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue May 22, 2012 12:35 pm

Already got it Kaye. I've done a Gen1 playthrough and working on Gen2. It's likely the Nuzlocke I'd do and record.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Tue May 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Sure I can send it to you whenever. If I see you on msn or something... Very Happy Or if you'd rather... Let me try and find the site.

-Edit-

Here you go!
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down