Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverwinter Nights Modules

Go down

Neverwinter Nights Modules Empty Neverwinter Nights Modules

Post  Kenelm Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:55 am

http://visetvirtus.net16.net/index.html (Downloads link to the Gamespy/IGN NWVault pages; there are some required additional resource files used by all nine modules. These include specific character files, music files, and various other assets.)

Modules: Vis et Virtus Prologue, chapters one through eight. (Chapters one through eight are linked, and should load automatically when the consecutive chapter is present.

Story quality: High

Required: Neverwinter Nights, Shadows of Undrentide, and Hordes of the Underdark

I played it for the story, which looked interesting. I was entertained.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Neverwinter Nights Modules Empty Re: Neverwinter Nights Modules

Post  Kenelm Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:51 pm

http://adwr.wikia.com/wiki/A_Dance_with_Rogues (Download links are about the middle of the page, and should link to their respective Gamespy/IGN NWVault pages.)

Modules: A Dance with Rogues Part 1 and A Dance with Rogues Part 2

Required: Neverwinter Nights, Shadows of Undrentide, Hordes of the Underdark, A new 18-19 y/o female rogue-class character with base charisma and dexterity scores of at least 14, and due to the nature of a portion of the content: the player must be a legally recognized adult.

Advised: Minimum nine levels in Rogue if you multiclass. Skill points should go into Hide, Move Silently, Search, Spot, Open Lock, Disable Trap, Persuade, Bluff, Tumble, Use Magic Device, and Discipline.

Story quality: Very Good

Like the previous module set, I was expecting a well-written story. My expectations were met.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum